Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
dad7732
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quote

I have a client that is running the latest RN and NS and needs to be able to access his site from his office where cookies are disabled by the IT dept. How can he do this? I note that where I am entering this now that cookies are disabled and still lets me login here. What do I need to do? Same for his users regarding the disabling of cookies.

Thanks, Jay

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Hmm.. are you sure cookies are disabled? phpNuke only uses cookies, so it really shouldn't work without them

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
dad7732

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quote

Cookies are disabled by default at the company where I am now. I can log in to this site but I can't log in to any of my RN 2 sites. When I attempt to login, as soon as I enter the captcha info and hit enter it just returns to the login screen every time on every site.

Thanks

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quote

dad7732, I don't have a clue how you can possibly be logged in to this site if cookies are definitely disabled. Are you sure that it isn't session cookies that are disabled rather than ALL? The captcha system requires that session cookies (and that the server is properly configured to manage them)... Raven's site here isn't running RavenNuke. Not yet...

dad7732

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quote

Ok, using Firefox at home, if I disable cookies I can't login here. I can't login to any of my RN sites either. However, at the company I was at a few days ago, I can login here but I cannot login to any of my RN sites using IE-7. There is no way to enable or disable cookies from the terminals.

Cheers

pan
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Make sure you don't have any scripts being blocked or popups/browser additions that affect things.

I had a firefox plugin that blocks certain things and it caused a problem similar to this for me.

The site wasn't allowed or trusted or some s**t

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic