Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion
ghostgeek
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quote

I had this working once before, but it got "broken" when I upgraded my site to the latest RN

I have two sites under different domain names. Both are on the same virtual server, and both are sharing the same Nuke database.

the SITE A config.php uses the standard NUKE prefix and NUKE s the user_prefix in the database.

the SITE B config.php uses a different prefix variable , but the same user_prefix as SITE A

I want SITE B to use the PHPBB message board that SITE A is using. In other words, when the user clicks thru to the forms link, the message boards from SITE A are displayed.

Since upgrading, this is the error I get on SITE B when I try to click on FORUMS...

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'session_admin' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO nuke_gs_bbsessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('e6e900bc9188bdeb385c8c86f038c2e7', 1, 1204847583, 1204847583, '44d97a9b', 0, 0, 0)

Line : 184
File : sessions.php

Again I had this working at one point. It required some hacking of files, but it DID work. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get it working again (what modifications I need to make) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Smile

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quote

You'll need to change the table definitions in includes/constants.php
Also you may need to run the upgrade script from 2.0.20 if you're getting the session_admin error

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
ghostgeek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quote

Thanks evaders! changing all the table definitions from

$prefix.
to
$user_prefix.

In includes/constants.php did the trick! =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion

View next topic
View previous topic