Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - Feedback
nextgen
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quote

I have finally started a site dedicated to RavenNuke bbtonuke mods. I want to hold off for the next release before i start adding downloads to the site because i know there will be mods installed in the next release. Please visit the site and help make the site a useful part of the ravennuke community.
http://www.totallynukedmods.net

If you know what is not going to be released in the next version let me know so i can have a handle on what to start gathering to port for everyone. Thanks for reading and thanks for the nice cms my friends.

Susann

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quote

Wish you good luck with your site. Smile
I use only a few mods because I prever slimline but there is one mod I´m interested since years called Report Mod. I know this is no easy task because it should work without notifaction issues. Back to your question this mod is not in the next release.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quote

nextgen, Besides the Quick Reply mod, there were many modifications to phpBB code to make it truly XHTML compliant. So, yes, waiting for the 2.20.00 release, I think, should be a must. But, I believe that is it.

nextgen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quote

I can do the report mod now susann if you want. And thanks for the little tidbit of information montego that makes a really BIG difference. Very Happy

sowsteady
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quote

I really like your idea of having the site. IMHO RavenNuke is the best, I have one site running on an old 7.3 and the second one is RavenNuke and clearly the latter shines.

I also like some of the bbnuke mods out there but have not installed any of them on my RN site so if you have them compatible I'm game.

warren-the-ape
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quote

Do you also support phpnuke bbtonuke modifications or is it really RavenNuke only?

Susann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quote

@ Nextgen
I´ll install a report mod next year after I upgraded my RavenNuke. I think spring is a good time to test some new mods.
So I´ll check back if you have a working report mod for RavenNuke.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - Feedback

View next topic
View previous topic