Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke
liqiud
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right forum...but i'm hoping it is.

I have this small problem that is driving me crazy. If you look at my forums, in the right hand column is a list of the last posts...however, if you click on any of the posts, the link is wrong. Does anyone know where this link is coming from, so i can fix it?

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quote

I believe that is a template issue(Theme issue in your case).

You will need to search the forums part of your theme, I believe. I maybe mistaken.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:01 pm Reply with quote

I thought so too, but i went through my theme files and can't find anything that is referencing those links. Any ideas what they might be called, or where to look? I can post the zip file of my theme if you would like.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quote

What Nuke release are you running? If it's Ravennuke and you change back to the default fisubice theme does the Forum link (I mean do the Forum links) come up okay? If so, it is likely something wrong with your theme.

liqiud

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quote

I'm running raven 7.6 2002 or whatever that latest release version was. I tried changing it to fisubice and it still has a problem. So i think it's something with my forum config, i just can't find where to change it.

gregexp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quote

Not in your forum config at all, The reason I say that is the actual link after the site name is the issue.

Basically it should be like this: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

well the link is more like this: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Notice the standing Nuke url is still correct??
So something is killing the url after that, OR its simply not coded properly.
Have you always had this issue?

liqiud

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quote

it's always had this issue. I can't find anything that is creating the url, that's the problem i seem to be having.

liqiud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote

I have added a mod to create sub forums as well, and they seem to have the same problem. Anyone have any ideas where i could look?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke

View next topic
View previous topic