Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Hack Attempt Script
Bluezzz
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quote

Date & Time: 2006-08-01 11:33:22
Blocked IP: 219.83.117.230
User ID: Anonymous (1)
Reason: Abuse-Author
--------------------
User Agent: Opera/9.00 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)
Query String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Forwarded For: none
Client IP: none
Remote Address: 219.83.117.230
Remote Port: 3630
Request Method: GET
--------------------
DNSStuffDNSStuffSorry, you have triggered our rate limiting system. If you are reading this in a web browser, we apologize -- we want you to use the site as much as you like. What we do not like is when people use automated programs with our free service. We have the addresses [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] here in case spammers are harvesting addresses from our site. Please go here for more details. Your IP is 72.9.254.71. Thanks!

Bluezzz

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quote

Looks like NukeSentinel is doing its job. What is your concern?

Bluezzz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:34 pm Reply with quote

Yes it is : o} Just wondering if anyone else has had this particular one, and whether or not you have you may want the info from my hit. I think I'm on PHP 7.6 (don't remember right off hand, last time I posted here was about a year ago I think LOL) ... and Nuke Sentinel 2.12 ish

montego

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quote

Get tons of different hack attempts here and other sites. I do recall now that it has been awhile since I've had an attempt of this nature, but Author injections are not new. Probably just a script kiddie who is entering into the world with some old time scripts that have been around for years and years... Wink

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:43 am Reply with quote

you should really update your Sentinel if that is the version you are on.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Hack Attempt Script

View next topic
View previous topic