Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Installation Help
tranceaddict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote

Ok here's my delima. I have a really nice WOW guild site setup already. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I want to convert to RavenNuke for sercurity issues and for the support it offers. However, I really don't want to lose all my forum posts and have to have all my members register again do to a fresh install. So my questions are.

1. If I export my current database and then create a new database and import it and reinstall phpnuke 7.8 on that database, can I run a script that will downgrade it to 7.6 without losing my posts and user info in the process.

2. If this is possible, can I then upload the RavenNuke files to convert it to RavenNuke.

I was discussing this matter with a friend of mine who had been playing with RavenNukea and he seems to believe this may be possible. Also where do I find the script if there is one. I have looked thru the site somewhat and haven't come across anything. It's possible I could have overlooked it. Any help, instructions, or pointing in the right direction would be most appriected.

Sincerely,
Trance

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quote

hello,

you can download the downgrade script at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
and all the info how to upgrade to ravennuke is in the included readme/install files that comes with ravennuke..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic