Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke
Blues
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quote

I just completed updating 2.0.18 to 2.0.19 followed by 2.0.19 to 2.0.20. However, when updating from 2.0.20 to 2.0.21 I now receive the following error when attempting to access the forums or forum admin:

Quote:
phpBB : Critical Error
Could not locate valid language pack

When attempting to access the forum admin panel I get the same error, but in full screen.

Raven Nuke Version: rnv2.02.02
NukeSentinel Version: 2.4.2pl5

When I use NukeToolBox to change the defult theme, I then receive the following errors when attempting to reload main Nuke page:

Quote:
Warning: main(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/mainfile.php on line 1049

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/mainfile.php on line 1049

Warning: main(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/mainfile.php on line 1287

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/mainfile.php on line 1287

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/secondch/public_html/PHPNuke/header.php on line 54

Line 1049 currently reads:
Code:
include_once("themes/$ThemeSel/theme.php");

Line 1287:
Code:

Line 31 in header.php reads:
Code:

Line 54 in header.php reads:
Code:
themeheader();

Anyone have any idea what I can do to correct this? Sorry, but my code knowledge is still minimal.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with nuketools and what it might do to the themes. But, the default theme for your nuke system is stored in the _config table and it's read in by mainfile from that table. A variable called $Default_theme is set to that value. But then if you've chosen another theme as a user that theme overrides what's in the $Default_theme. That's determined by the get_theme() function in mainfile.

These themes have to match with a theme.php file that's in the /themes directory or you will get the error you are seeing.

So if you have access to a database tool you can browse your config table and perhaps set the value of the default_theme field to a standard theme such as fisubice. I would also go into your_account and set my theme to fisubice. Then see if it works.

I believe that your language pack issue may be tied to having an invalid (or nonexistent) theme in the default_theme field but let's take it step by step.

Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote

I'm going to try and complete the items you mentioned. However, one note, I was not logged in as a user. In fact, I have been having problems getting this site up due to the user table integration. That is a whole other problem that I have posted about. In the mean time I was working other matters such as these upgrades. Thanks for the help, I'm going to see if I can make the changes.

Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quote

Wow, I ran a utility that I forgot I uploaded...more of a script actually, called fixTheme.php and it appears to have allowed me back in...

Well, now I get the language error when simply trying to access the forums, but I get the following message when attempting to access the forum admin, from within nuke admin panel:

Code:

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

fkelly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quote

It's a little hard to follow what you are doing. Is this a new installation or have you had it running a while? I'm asking because you say you did a few forums upgrades and if you had installed Ravennuke 2.02.02 you would have had bbtonuke 2.0.20 "out of the box". Were you operating normally and then all this happened or did this happen at some point recently? I don't think the recent bb upgrade should have had any effect on your language packs ... I believe that the forums just expect language files for whatever theme they are using. In Ravennuke 2.02.02 the fisubice and deepblue themes have corresponding forum templates (templates basically equals themes) and otherwise you use the subSilver theme that comes with the forums.

Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quote

This started as new installation using the 2.02.02 install. Well, when I looked at the forum portion, it showed the phpbb as 2.0.18, so I proceeded to update. However, this update was after I moved the stand-alone phpbb tables over. No one is using the new site as of yet due to a couple of matters; 1, user table problems. Users, including myself, can't login either within phpnuke, or within the forums area. 2, I am still trying to set the new site up.

Basically, it was a new install with all the tables moved over, including forums, posts, user table, membergroups, private messages, and such. However, I did not transfer the easymod, medals, or a couple of other php-hacks.

Is it possible these items may be causing the trouble? All I know for sure at this point is my nuke_users table is causing problems with ability to log in, and the php version with the raven install I loaded was 2.0.18.

Everything was working in regards to no errors, such as the language pack. I did also add Gallery2, but have been unsuccessful at the php-nuke integration. At this point it remains stand-alone, but I do have the Gallery2 icon in the admin section of Nuke.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quote

I think you need to address the transition of moving your data from the stand alone phpBB forum into the RavenNuke distribution before you even think about anything else.
From your initial error messages, you can see there was a double backslash in the theme path
Quote:
themes//theme.php
which now seems to be resolved.

Forget about the forum version number, this is merely data stored in the database so, it will show you which version you had prior too migrating your data.

I would go back through all your tables, field by field comparing your old DB structure to the new one. I know you had some forum mods in the old site but these should not affect you as (1) you will not be carrying the old data across and (2) the file modifications will not exist in the new site (you can always add them back in once everything is working).

I think you have done really well so far.

You will certainly want to check the nuke_config and nukebb_config data to ensure the paths are correct in terms of the site url, theme names etc.
Remember, for nuke a THEME is root/themes/Your_Theme but for forums, although it is actually a template and sometime (just to confuse us) it is refered to as a theme the path should be modules/Forums/templates/subSilver

Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote

OK, perhaps I should ask this then.

The site was setup in a manner that the initial PHP was loaded under:

/home/public_html/phpBB

So, in order to prevent further confusion I created a new subdirectory for the Nuke install; /home/public_html/PHPNuke

Is that a problem? I would think not...they are in seperate myphpadmin databases...so they are ok, correct?

I will look over those tables. I still have everything, and worst case scenario I rebuild. I am going to have to transfer over the posts again anyways as more are posted to the phpbb site while they await the transition. I just want to hold off and ensure everything looks good first.

The old site, which is still in use, is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

The new one I am working on is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

In case anyone wants to see if they see any problems.

Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote

I compard the phpbb_config to the nuke_bbconfig and the only differences are as follows:

Script path
Version
aprvmVersion

Other than that, the nuke_bbconfig has the following fields that are not present in the phpbb_config:

max_login_attempts
login_reset_time
search_flood_interval
rand_seed
search_min_chars

Blues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quote

nuke_bbthemes_name looks ok to me...I don't see any slash that would be causing the problem. (Mind you, this is all new to me).

Code:
-- 

-- Table structure for table `nuke_bbthemes_name`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_bbthemes_name`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_bbthemes_name` (
  `themes_id` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `tr_color1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `tr_color2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `tr_color3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `tr_class1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `tr_class2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `tr_class3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `th_color1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `th_color2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `th_color3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `th_class1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `th_class2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `th_class3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `td_color1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `td_color2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `td_color3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `td_class1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `td_class2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `td_class3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontface1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontface2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontface3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontsize1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontsize2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontsize3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontcolor1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontcolor2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `fontcolor3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `span_class1_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `span_class2_name` char(50) default NULL,
  `span_class3_name` char(50) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`themes_id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
-- Dumping data for table `nuke_bbthemes_name`
--

INSERT INTO `nuke_bbthemes_name` (`themes_id`, `tr_color1_name`, `tr_color2_name`, `tr_color3_name`, `tr_class1_name`, `tr_class2_name`, `tr_class3_name`, `th_color1_name`, `th_color2_name`, `th_color3_name`, `th_class1_name`, `th_class2_name`, `th_class3_name`, `td_color1_name`, `td_color2_name`, `td_color3_name`, `td_class1_name`, `td_class2_name`, `td_class3_name`, `fontface1_name`, `fontface2_name`, `fontface3_name`, `fontsize1_name`, `fontsize2_name`, `fontsize3_name`, `fontcolor1_name`, `fontcolor2_name`, `fontcolor3_name`, `span_class1_name`, `span_class2_name`, `span_class3_name`) VALUES (1, 'The lightest row colour', 'The medium row color', 'The darkest row colour', '', '', '', 'Border round the whole page', 'Outer table border', 'Inner table border', 'Silver gradient picture', 'Blue gradient picture', 'Fade-out gradient on index', 'Background for quote boxes', 'All white areas', '', 'Background for topic posts', '2nd background for topic posts', '', 'Main fonts', 'Additional topic title font', 'Form fonts', 'Smallest font size', 'Medium font size', 'Normal font size (post body etc)', 'Quote & copyright text', 'Code text colour', 'Main table header text colour', '', '', '');

The nuke_bbthemes looks fine as well

Code:
-- 

-- Table structure for table `nuke_bbthemes`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_bbthemes`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_bbthemes` (
  `themes_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `template_name` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  `style_name` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  `head_stylesheet` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `body_background` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `body_bgcolor` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `body_text` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `body_link` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `body_vlink` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `body_alink` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `body_hlink` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `tr_color1` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `tr_color2` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `tr_color3` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `tr_class1` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `tr_class2` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `tr_class3` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `th_color1` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `th_color2` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `th_color3` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `th_class1` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `th_class2` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `th_class3` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `td_color1` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `td_color2` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `td_color3` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `td_class1` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `td_class2` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `td_class3` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `fontface1` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `fontface2` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `fontface3` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `fontsize1` tinyint(4) default NULL,
  `fontsize2` tinyint(4) default NULL,
  `fontsize3` tinyint(4) default NULL,
  `fontcolor1` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `fontcolor2` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `fontcolor3` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `span_class1` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `span_class2` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `span_class3` varchar(25) default NULL,
  `img_size_poll` smallint(5) unsigned default NULL,
  `img_size_privmsg` smallint(5) unsigned default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`themes_id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

--
-- Dumping data for table `nuke_bbthemes`
--

INSERT INTO `nuke_bbthemes` (`themes_id`, `template_name`, `style_name`, `head_stylesheet`, `body_background`, `body_bgcolor`, `body_text`, `body_link`, `body_vlink`, `body_alink`, `body_hlink`, `tr_color1`, `tr_color2`, `tr_color3`, `tr_class1`, `tr_class2`, `tr_class3`, `th_color1`, `th_color2`, `th_color3`, `th_class1`, `th_class2`, `th_class3`, `td_color1`, `td_color2`, `td_color3`, `td_class1`, `td_class2`, `td_class3`, `fontface1`, `fontface2`, `fontface3`, `fontsize1`, `fontsize2`, `fontsize3`, `fontcolor1`, `fontcolor2`, `fontcolor3`, `span_class1`, `span_class2`, `span_class3`, `img_size_poll`, `img_size_privmsg`) VALUES (1, 'subSilver', 'subSilver', 'subSilver.css', '', '0E3259', '000000', '006699', '5493B4', '', 'DD6900', 'EFEFEF', 'DEE3E7', 'D1D7DC', '', '', '', '98AAB1', '006699', 'FFFFFF', 'cellpic1.gif', 'cellpic3.gif', 'cellpic2.jpg', 'FAFAFA', 'FFFFFF', '', 'row1', 'row2', '', 'Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif', 'Trebuchet MS', 'Courier, ''Courier New'', sans-serif', 10, 11, 12, '444444', '006600', 'FFA34F', '', '', '', NULL, NULL);

fkelly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:12 am Reply with quote

Well, first of all I wanted to congratulate you on posting something cogent that's written in grammatical English and doesn't sound like it was composed on a cell phone keyboard (if U know what I mean). It's a pleasure to read real sentences and even whole paragraphs for a change. Also for getting Guardian to help since he knows a lot more about this than I do. Also, for what your site is attempting to do.

I took a look at where the error is occurring when you go into Forums. There is a program called functions.php that's in the includes directory in Nuke and that gets called by the main forum program (the index.php in the /modules/forums directory). That program attempts to locate a language file with the following code:

Code:

if ( $userdata['user_id'] != ANONYMOUS )
   {
      if ( !empty($userdata['user_lang']))
      {
         $default_lang = phpbb_ltrim(basename(phpbb_rtrim($userdata['user_lang'])), "'");
      }

if ( !empty($userdata['user_dateformat']) )
      {
         $board_config['default_dateformat'] = $userdata['user_dateformat'];
      }

if ( isset($userdata['user_timezone']) )
      {
         $board_config['board_timezone'] = $userdata['user_timezone'];
      }
   }
   else
   {
      $default_lang = phpbb_ltrim(basename(phpbb_rtrim($board_config['default_lang'])), "'");
   }

if ( !file_exists(@phpbb_realpath($phpbb_root_path . 'language/lang_' . $default_lang . '/lang_main.'.$phpEx)) )
   {
      if ( $userdata['user_id'] != ANONYMOUS )
      {
         // For logged in users, try the board default language next
         $default_lang = phpbb_ltrim(basename(phpbb_rtrim($board_config['default_lang'])), "'");
      }
      else
      {
         // For guests it means the default language is not present, try english
         // This is a long shot since it means serious errors in the setup to reach here,
         // but english is part of a new install so it's worth us trying
         $default_lang = 'english';
      }

if ( !file_exists(@phpbb_realpath($phpbb_root_path . 'language/lang_' . $default_lang . '/lang_main.'.$phpEx)) )
      {
         message_die(CRITICAL_ERROR, 'Could not locate valid language pack');
      }

Sorry, I wound up quoting more than I intended, but I'm pretty sure this is where the error is. This gives us several things to check. First, in the users table, you might want to look at the values for user_lang. I think your site is just using English so the value in it should be either '' or 'english'. It probably is but it's worth just looking at. That's not the source of the error though because I came into your site as anonymous and it doesn't check user_lang for anonymous.

Next I would check the bbconfig table value for default_language. There are two fields in each record, a config_name and a config_value. For the config_name "default_language" the config_value should be english. So check that to make sure it's set right because that is where the program is taking its values.

Now after all this the program is probably looking for a file with the following path:

/modules/forums/language/lang_english/lang_main.php

(thanks to Guardian for enlightening me recently on the interpretation of that line of code).

So what you could do is to look in your directory structure and see what you have. You should be able to find this /modules/forums/language/lang_english directory and if you can't that's what the source of the problem is.

If you do find these files and directories then we will have to look further as it could be that functions.php is computing the wrong path. But one step at a time.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:33 am Reply with quote

There is a path error somewhere still.
Going to your nuke site, if you over the mouse of the Forum link in the header, the path ends in name=Forum
(that may just be a simply theme related problem thought) which give you the 'this module is not active' error message - because there is no such module as 'Forum'.
If you hover over the link in the menu block on the left, the path ends in name=Forums (note the 's' on the end) which is the correct path.

Just to re-inforce that which fkelly pointed to - the only place I am aware of where that specific error message is generated ("Could not locate valid language pack") is indeed in the nukeroot/includes/functions.php file
which would seem to also confirm that either the language files are missing or there is a path somewhere stored in the database that is not correct.

I have not recieved my account activation email yet so am unable to proceed much further.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quote

OK got my account activation email but there is a problem.
Can you post the structure AND data for nuke_bbconfig

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:22 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
OK got my account activation email but there is a problem.
Can you post the structure AND data for nuke_bbconfig

Is this correct, not sure if this is what you are asking for as I am unaware if this includes both structure and data.

Code:
-- 

-- Table structure for table `nuke_bbconfig`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_bbconfig`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_bbconfig` (
  `config_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `config_value` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`config_name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
-- Dumping data for table `nuke_bbconfig`
--

INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('config_id', '1'),
('board_disable', '0'),
('sitename', 'Second Chance Bird Rescue'),
('site_desc', 'Bird Lover''s Unite!'),
('cookie_name', 'phpbb2mysql'),
('cookie_path', '/'),
('cookie_domain', 'secondchancebirdrescue.com'),
('cookie_secure', '0'),
('session_length', '3600'),
('allow_html', '1'),
('allow_html_tags', 'b,i,u,pre,strike'),
('allow_bbcode', '1'),
('allow_smilies', '1'),
('allow_sig', '1'),
('allow_namechange', '0'),
('allow_theme_create', '0'),
('allow_avatar_local', '1'),
('allow_avatar_remote', '1'),
('allow_avatar_upload', '1'),
('enable_confirm', '0'),
('override_user_style', '0'),
('posts_per_page', '25'),
('topics_per_page', '50'),
('hot_threshold', '35'),
('max_poll_options', '10'),
('max_sig_chars', '255'),
('max_inbox_privmsgs', '30'),
('max_sentbox_privmsgs', '15'),
('max_savebox_privmsgs', '30'),
('board_email_sig', 'Thanks for joining!  Please note, If you do not post within 2 wks of joining your membership will be deleted.  All memberships advertising products without written permission will be immediately terminated!'),
('board_email', 'removed@removed.rr.com'),
('smtp_delivery', '0'),
('smtp_host', ''),
('smtp_username', ''),
('smtp_password', ''),
('sendmail_fix', '1'),
('require_activation', '2'),
('flood_interval', '15'),
('board_email_form', '1'),
('avatar_filesize', '50000'),
('avatar_max_width', '200'),
('avatar_max_height', '200'),
('avatar_path', 'images/avatars'),
('avatar_gallery_path', 'images/avatars/gallery'),
('smilies_path', 'images/smiles'),
('default_style', '1'),
('default_dateformat', 'D M d, Y g:i a'),
('board_timezone', '-5'),
('prune_enable', '1'),
('privmsg_disable', '0'),
('gzip_compress', '0'),
('coppa_fax', ''),
('coppa_mail', ''),
('record_online_users', '18'),
('record_online_date', '1146410714'),
('server_name', 'secondchancebirdrescue.com'),
('server_port', '80'),
('script_path', '/modules/Forums/'),
('version', '.0.21'),
('board_startdate', '8 Oct 2005'),
('board_logo', 'images/logo/subSilver.gif'),
('allow_autologin', '1'),
('max_autologin_time', '0'),
('aprvmArchive', '1'),
('aprvmVersion', '1.6.0'),
('aprvmView', '0'),
('aprvmRows', '25'),
('aprvmIP', '1'),
('allow_login_for_profile', '1'),
('allow_quickreply', '1'),
('anonymous_show_sqr', '0'),
('anonymous_sqr_mode', '0'),
('anonymous_open_sqr', '0'),
('allow_medal_display', '0'),
('bday_show', '1'),
('bday_require', '0'),
('bday_year', '0'),
('bday_lock', '0'),
('bday_lookahead', '7'),
('bday_max', '100'),
('bday_min', '5'),
('max_login_attempts', '5'),
('login_reset_time', '30'),
('search_flood_interval', '15'),
('rand_seed', '731d2eac78ef56fc4aaa0fd6ba78a9c7'),
('search_min_chars', '3');

fkelly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote

Oh my! Here by contrast is the structure and data for a bulletin board I've just loaded from a bleeding edge version of Ravennuke. It should correspond to bb 2.0.21 but I haven't checked it all yet.

Code:
-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `nuke_bbconfig`
--

CREATE TABLE `nuke_bbconfig` (
  `config_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `config_value` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`config_name`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
-- Dumping data for table `nuke_bbconfig`
--

INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('config_id', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('board_disable', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('sitename', 'Test Site for Fkelly and Ravennuke');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('site_desc', '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('cookie_name', 'phpbb2mysql');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('cookie_path', '/');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('cookie_domain', 'MySite.com');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('cookie_secure', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('session_length', '3600');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_html', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_html_tags', 'b,i,u,pre');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_bbcode', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_smilies', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_sig', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_namechange', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_theme_create', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_avatar_local', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_avatar_remote', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_avatar_upload', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('override_user_style', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('posts_per_page', '15');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('topics_per_page', '50');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('hot_threshold', '25');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_poll_options', '10');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_sig_chars', '255');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_inbox_privmsgs', '100');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_sentbox_privmsgs', '100');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_savebox_privmsgs', '100');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('board_email_sig', 'Thanks, [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('board_email', 'fkelly@nycap.rr.com');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('smtp_delivery', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('smtp_host', '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('require_activation', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('flood_interval', '15');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('board_email_form', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('avatar_filesize', '6144');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('avatar_max_width', '80');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('avatar_max_height', '80');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('avatar_path', 'modules/Forums/images/avatars');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('avatar_gallery_path', 'modules/Forums/images/avatars');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('smilies_path', 'modules/Forums/images/smiles');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('default_style', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('default_dateformat', 'D M d, Y g:i a');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('board_timezone', '10');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('prune_enable', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('privmsg_disable', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('gzip_compress', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('coppa_fax', '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('coppa_mail', '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('board_startdate', '1013908210');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('default_lang', 'english');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('smtp_username', '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('smtp_password', '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('record_online_users', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('record_online_date', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('server_name', 'www.fkelly.org/html');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('server_port', '80');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('script_path', '/modules/Forums/');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('version', '.0.20');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('enable_confirm', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('sendmail_fix', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('allow_autologin', '1');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_autologin_time', '0');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('max_login_attempts', '5');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('login_reset_time', '30');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('search_flood_interval', '15');
INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('rand_seed', '69521a5413759de2ff89c077bbcb19a8');

You have a lot more fields, a carryover from your standalone phpbb days I imagine. But you don't have a default_language field and that's the one you need to add I think. If you just go add that and set it to english it's possible that your language problems would go away, though as Guardian says there may still be path problems. But try that first. You seem to know how but just in case, there should be a statement like:

INSERT INTO `nuke_bbconfig` VALUES ('default_lang', 'english')

and you could probably copy the above right into a sql screen in phpmyadmin.

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quote

fkelly,

I was just looking through the other tables and was thinking the same thing about not having seen the languagfe statement. Thanks! I added it and I can now "view" the forums, but get the following when attempting to access via Admin portion of Nuke:

"You are not authorised to administer this board"

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quote

I suspect that is another table glitch, either with nuke_authors or nuke_users

First of all you need to ensure you are attempting to log in to your admin account from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

The admin or God account should have been created during the installation process.

For info purposes in case you missed that step, the nuke_authors table should hold data pertaining to admin accounts and this is probably empty right now.
The table structure should be
Code:
CREATE TABLE `nuke_authors` (

`aid` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',
  `name` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `url` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `email` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `pwd` varchar(40) default NULL,
  `counter` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `radminsuper` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `admlanguage` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`aid`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

If there is no data in the table you might be able to create a God user account;
Code:
INSERT INTO `nuke_authors` (`aid`, `name`, `url`, `email`, `pwd`, `counter`, `radminsuper`, `admlanguage`) VALUES ('XXXXXXXX', 'God', 'http://www.yoursite.com', 'you@yourdomain.com', 'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ', 1, 1, '');

Note that I have substituted XXXXXXXX for what should be your username and
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ which should be your encrypted password (if your normal user log in works you can copy/paste this from the nuke_users table Wink

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, I should have specified earlier, but I can log in via the God account. In fact, that is the only account I can log on via anywhere at this point.

I also reviewed nuke_authors and found no discrepencies. In regards to the normal user log in, that does not work as there is a problem with the nuke_user table. I obviously moved that table over incorrectly, and have been trying to determine what the problem is with it.

As you can tell, as I run into errors, I do what I can to correct them, but either find another error, or create one. LOL Been fun though up to this point as I have learned a lot. Especially thanks to those who not only help provide the solution, but take the time to explain the concept as well.

Thanks again for all the help thus far.

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote

And in case anyone asks about my nuke_users table, here it is:

Code:

--
-- Table structure for table `nuke_users`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_users`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_users` (
  `user_id` mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_active` tinyint(1) default '1',
  `username` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',
  `user_password` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `user_session_time` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_session_page` smallint(5) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_lastvisit` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_regdate` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_level` tinyint(4) default '0',
  `user_posts` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_timezone` decimal(5,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
  `user_style` tinyint(4) default NULL,
  `user_lang` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `user_dateformat` varchar(14) NOT NULL default 'd M Y H:i',
  `user_new_privmsg` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_unread_privmsg` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_last_privmsg` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_emailtime` int(11) default NULL,
  `user_viewemail` tinyint(1) default NULL,
  `user_viewquickreply` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_attachsig` tinyint(1) default NULL,
  `user_allowhtml` tinyint(1) default '1',
  `user_allowbbcode` tinyint(1) default '1',
  `user_allowsmile` tinyint(1) default '1',
  `user_allowavatar` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_allow_pm` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_allow_viewonline` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_notify` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_notify_pm` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_popup_pm` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_rank` int(11) default '0',
  `user_avatar` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `user_avatar_type` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0',
  `user_email` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `user_icq` varchar(15) default NULL,
  `user_website` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `user_from` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `user_sig` text,
  `user_sig_bbcode_uid` varchar(10) default NULL,
  `user_aim` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `user_yim` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `user_msnm` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `user_occ` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `user_interests` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `user_actkey` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `user_newpasswd` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `user_show_quickreply` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_quickreply_mode` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_open_quickreply` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `user_birthday` int(8) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`user_id`),
  KEY `user_session_time` (`user_session_time`),
  FULLTEXT KEY `user_password` (`user_password`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Are we having fun yet? Smile

Ultimately, in the long run I just want a nice quiet bird forum where the rescue can coordinate its rescues and save some birdie lives. Is that too much to ask? All kidding aside, I still have much to learn.

All I did for the nuke_users table was basically rename the phpbb_users table. I was under the impression that was all that was required. All the scripts I was pointed to for help didn't do anything for me. Seems I am down to the final few hurdles now though.

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Doh! Also forgot...the error I receive when attempting to login with my username, within the forums, generates the following error:

Quote:
Error in obtaining userdata

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_login_tries' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'blues'

Line : 70
File : login.php

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:27 pm Reply with quote

Blues wrote:
Doh! Also forgot...the error I receive when attempting to login with my username, within the forums, generates the following error:

Quote:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_login_tries' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'blues'

A look at the user_table and I see I don't have those fields, as the error pointed out. I do recall, however, coming across a post where it said to add those fileds. I can't recall where I saw that post, nor the significance. I delete that field, as well as the next field pertaining to last login as it also generated an error.

I try again to login, and this is the next error:

Quote:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'blues'' at line 2

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'blues'

OK, going to restore file to what it was dat time of first error.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quote

Unless anyone else can assist I'll have to come back to this tomorrow after work as I'm clean out of time now - we are very close though to resolving this.

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
Unless anyone else can assist I'll have to come back to this tomorrow after work as I'm clean out of time now - we are very close though to resolving this.

Guardian, it's no big rush. I am a patient man, and the woman I am assisting has her old site still running. Besides, I will be out of town all day and night Saturday...I am driving 8 hours to meet with her and adopt 3 of the birds, and possibly transport a 4th to a sanctuary.

But again, thanks for the help, and it can wait. My only concern is that I get it right before transitioning the users to the new site.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quote

You are going to move the user data from the old site to the new? Man that is going to be some work given all the changes to table structure we have so far - I hope you are keeping copious notes Smile

Blues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote

All the data was previously moved. But yes, I will have to once again move it as there have been more posts and new users. The key, as I see it, is to ensure I don't screw up the user table again, and make sure I move only what I need to. I should only have to move the posts, private messages and users tables, right? No new forums have been created, and the member groups remain the same. Or am I missing something here. (remember, this is all new to me, so pardon if I miss anything obvious)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke

View next topic
View previous topic