Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account
mrfisho

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quote

Okay moved my site. Did the mysql thing and installed database . everything else on the site is fine excpet for the Account fucntions. All i am getting is a blank page from everywhere including admin. Users can't login either or logout unless they remove cookies.
running 7.5 with 440 b2 Worked fine before the move.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quote

All users will need to remove any cookies pointing to your old site. Also, make sure you have updated the ACP->Preferences->Site URL and also ACP->Forums->Configuration->Domain name. I would also change the Cookie name in the Forum Configuration. Just add a number 1 to the end of it.

mrfisho

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:49 am Reply with quote

okay working from a different pc I removed cookies and tired logging in. still same problem. I followed your advice and fixed domain name.
I had looked at constants.ph and made the change Location: index.php to Refresh: 0; url= which gave me pages but I get a loop for login .

mrfisho

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quote

Fixed .. it was I made the change to constants.php but did it wrong. I removed the word index.php when I add Refresh: 0; url= .... Should have been Refresh: 0; url= index.php
All is fine now
cheers Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account

View next topic
View previous topic