Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote

I have released version 2.02.00 due to several issues, rather than just patch files. If you are using v2.00.00 or v2.01.00 then just download the Patch files and update from there. Otherwise, get the Full release.

I sincerely apologize that the fisubice theme still had legacy ravenphpscripts code in it. There was no intentional attempt made to hide any code.

This upgrade includes the NukeSentinel(tm) upgrade as well as the RavenNuke76(tm) upgrades.

A special thanks to member Kenwood for pointing out the fisubice theme issues!

rino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:59 am Reply with quote

Hi Raven,
im testing version 2.02.00 . Inserting a download all its ok but i have noted that if i insert a external url both in File Link field and in HomePage field i obtain a page with Apache Error 406.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:12 am Reply with quote

Not reproducable here. A 406 error looks to be something local. Here is one definition.

406 - None Acceptable - The server has found a resource matching the request URL, but not one that satisfies the conditions identified by the Accept and Accept-Encoding request headers

Google for html error 406 for more information.

boylucas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quote

Hi Raven!

I'd intalled the RavenNuke76 v2.02.0 and now I cann't access to the admin zone, and when I go to Your Account module it saids Access Deneid. I tried with the CNB_Your_Account_750_442 but it didn't help me because I cann't access like admin.

Please Help me!!! and sorry if my English is horrible

Thank you

Roberto

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quote

Install it into a fresh folder and database.
Then follow the HowToInstall Instructions to the letter.

It will work.

boylucas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:36 am Reply with quote

Thats velocity!!! mmm Are you saying me that I have to reinstall all my page? And after reinstall my database? Because my site have many users and posts etc.

Well I'll try it, I just hope it works, if not you'll have news about me Wink

Have a Nice... day o night (I don't know where are you!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic