Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Lady

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:01 pm Reply with quote

I was installed this, but it was version RC4.Tuning.

What that means, I have no idea. But when you went to register, it was all in spainish.

When I install the RC3, will that be in spainish to or english? and if it's in spainish, can I change it to english?

Thanks alot.

64bitguy
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:47 am Reply with quote

RC = Release Candidate, which generally means "Not ready for production website use".

You should keep in mind that there are severe security risks to running either PHP-Nuke 7.7 or PHP-Nuke 7.8. For more information, please use the "Search" feature to read the many articles about these two versions.

As for the spanish issue, chances are that this was the default language for who ever actually put that distribution together.

Lady

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. I ended up not using it and installed phpnuke 7.6 platinum. I really wanted to use it because of the e-gallery. Thanks alot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic