Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
dfandf
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quote

Hello all you theme/logo Designers. I have a request for you. I am a member of the Saucier Volunteer Fire Department in Saucier Mississippi.
I use phpnuke on my personal web site dfandf.com I love it . Well, me and a couple other members of the fd want to put together a web site for our fire department. We are a volunteer department so we dont get paid to play. We dont havemuch money. we found a free host that supports php and mysql. We got that covered and we are going to use phpnuke but we need a kick ass logo and theme for our little web site. I was wondering if anyone would kindly donate a little time into makeing us a theme and logo? Appreciate you all reading this.

Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:57 am Reply with quote

Check out [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] she may have a theme that you can use already available, logos are fairly simple for a good artist, but at least post there as well - the more people that see your post the more likely it is to happen.

Good luck, and thanks for all you and the rest of your crew do.

Regards,
-sting

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dfandf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quote

ok thank you very much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic