Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat
Steptoe
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quote

Well think is been d*** near a decade since been playing with code and stuff..
Yep I still have the old server , nuke web site up and going... again havnt really done anything for 10yrs...so many addons , any updates simply got way to time involved... what with work, vintage car restos, and recently Salt water fishing and boat all year round.
Children have grown up, married and now Wife and I have 6 Grandchildren with most at school, again thats busy in it self.

We got hit a few times yrs ago....but with complete Ghost backups made every 12 yrs, simply ghost back 10 mins and all up and running less maybe, sometimes the odd post...But as the yrs rolled over, the attempts tended to be for latter versions of server , nuke whatever and never came to anything... Also blocking whole countries in HTACCESS.. china , much of the Eastern Europe, some Sth American countries And some hosting companies, and ISPs ip blocks thru the US, Europe...
If they cant action on those who break their customer contract agreement....
Surprisingly would have expected more from the middle east... and havnt had to deal with anything in Australia , Great Britain, NZ, Pacific Island countries and little out of Mediterranean countries

Great to see many of the old names still around, and this site... when so many of the others are either non existent, so nothing has happened for ages...
Anyway just a quick drop in, a thanks for so much all those yrs back, and wish all well in the future

Cheers
Steps

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:04 am Reply with quote

Nice to see you around! Have you had to make changes to support newer versions of PHP and / or MySQL?

Steptoe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quote

Will PM the answer to that.
Cheers
Steps

Susann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quote

Hey, Steptoe I rember you we registered both here in 2004 ! Im not very active anymore and all my sites are taking down but anyway Greetings from Germany and Merry Christmas ! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic