Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Installation Help
Sparkyshaft

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:50 pm Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm not sure if I am in the right place or not. I truly hope that I am. I purchased a Raven Nuke theme from clanthemes dot com. I have been round an round with there "tech support" for assistance when installing this. I don't believe I have all necessary files/application to install the theme. If anyone can assist me with installation, I would be most grateful. I was with a clan for past couple of years an i managed some stuff with his php nuke theme there, but have never done this before. Thanks in advance, Sparky

P.S. My website is: Cyber Soldiers Gaming dot com

Last edited by Sparkyshaft on Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total 
kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm Reply with quote

Was the site working before you uploaded the theme?

Sparkyshaft

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 pm Reply with quote

EDIT: I fixed it Very Happy

kguske

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quote

Great! For the benefit of others: what was the issue?

Sparkyshaft

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:46 am Reply with quote

I apologize, was happy it was fixed an I could proceed with my setup I didn't even think about it.

Well when I setup my hosting with Go Dad, I asked if they had support already for my theme. They told me yes. So I bought the hosting and the theme. Went to install an was clueless why it wouldn't work. Was on phone with Go Dad support an they acted like it should be working an told me it must be an issue with the theme to contact them. I spoke to Noto over at clanthemes dot com. He was very nice an helpful. We figured out they did not infact have support, and I had to learn how to install Raven Nuke as well as a few other things. I had never done any of this before and was all new to me. But with Noto help it was a breeze. If it is ok I'm going to post a link to the forum where he helped me. Sorry again I didn't think about leaving this before. Very Happy

Clan Themes Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic