Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
dad7732
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Ok, interesting turn of events. Did a complete re-install of RN2.51, saved the user db, forums and postings, etc. Using the Forums Collapsing block at the bottom which works just fine, no problems. However, if I activate the block-Forums, place on the left it lists the recent forums but clicking on a post produces a blank page. Same if you click on "Forums" in the main menu. Deactivate the block and all returns to normal.

dad7732

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quote

The problem is the block-Forums included in the 2.51 distro. Loaded one from an earlier 2.2x version and everything works just fine. No clue as to the problem with the one from 2.51

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 am Reply with quote

Strange, because i don't have this issue in 25 and 251. I have it tested with and without ShortLinks. Which URL follow the link if you have enabled the block to the right or left, where you get a blank page?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quote

Doesn't matter which side. If the forums block is enabled and I click on any link to a post, the result is a blank page where normally the post would show. When I loaded the earlier version of the forums block, it worked as intended.

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 am Reply with quote

Tested in all my RN25x versions, i can't reproduce it.

dad7732

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:56 am Reply with quote

When I reinstalled there was no modifications to any file(s), DB's, etc. just restored the users DB and the forums DB's. I dunno, but it's working ok with the older version of the forums block. I'll have to take a look at a side x side comparison.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic