Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quote

sexycoder and hiccux appear to be one and the same. sexycoder, I have been very tolerant of your posts using different user names but you are now warned to stop flooding the forums with non-essential posts that do nothing but up your post count. And stop playing games. If you want to be a member of this Community then play by the rules or don't play at all. And, if you try to start a pissing contest you will be permanently banned.

Last edited by Raven on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total 
Unit1
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quote

Ty for that information and as always for the help here RavensScripts

RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quote

Nice catch Raven. Cheers One of the many reasons I enjoy this place. No BS tolerated.... :clap:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
horrorcode
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Very nice to know, explains alot, I owe you one Raven.

sexycoder
Spammer and overall low life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quote

Ok! Raven! I am the owner of bestbuildpc.net

I never wanted to have a fight with you. I already apologized there by NukeSEO because of my brother posted here(was upset because nobody replied to him or help because he wasnt using RavenNuke) but I know how much effort u and all the community have been doing by Raven Nuke.

I had a big fight with my brother because I didnt like what he did and that is why I created [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] with Raven Nuke. Everything is staying like it is. I never removed any copyright from nobody. My brother is not a thief. He has more than 300 users and some subscribers. He is very serious with his site and I am too but he got crazy sometimes.

System32 is a username he created but is not the sytem32 which is banned as Unit1 says. He is wrong completly.

I would like you to accept my apologies but I really dont like to read my brother is a thief or something like that. I dont like this kind of discrimination. Hammer from pcnuke put his name from paypal account on that site nukemod and that is not really professional and etical from a serious website and of course is illegal too. U will never be able to do that even if you have a fight. My brother helped pcnuke a lot.

I guess my brother wanted to say other things instead of what he wrote. He just saw RaveNuke Admin Control Panel and he thought it was just simple but actually I checked all your codes. U people made so many changes on this 7.6 version and I love to see serious people who likes to create, support and give the best to the community. There is nothing to fight here.

I just made this public so everybody can see it. If you want I can go away from here. There is no way to ban me as u did last time to my brother. I never banned anybody at least they try to threating me or making my site ridiculous. I made so many hours on my site and that is why I want serious users who really love phpnuke as I do. Thanks for keeping this site alive.

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quote

sexycoder, I/we still believe that you and hiccux are the same person. As such, we will be watching your activities very closely.

Last edited by Raven on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total 
Unit1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck”

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken

Raven pm sent to you.. sorry

End of post about this for me

Admins please feel free to delete this if you want I am not trying to keep this going Embarassed

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Jorge Orlando Gorra Milan (netherlands)
aka sexycoder, hiccux, and who knows what other names
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

This looks to be all the more proof that we need. sexycoder, you are no longer welcomed here. I am not actually banning you (yet) but am just requesting that you stay away. If you ever decide to publicly make amends for your dishonesty then I might reconsider. But you have no respect for the Intellectual Property of others, therefore we can have no respect for you.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quote

Well, nukemods was unavailable, but I read the whole, sad topic here.

It's too bad that we have to spend time on this type of discussion, instead of on improving the software. Hicux apologized for attacking RN. Some doubt remains as to the true intentions of the site that hosted Xtreme V5. There were copyrights removed and replaced, as I noted in the thread on nukeSEO.com. My suggestion is to provide full disclosure going forward and make improvements, addons, etc., available for open review.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic