Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quote

Roger that!

hoppyintheuk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Did anyone get this sorted? I am trying to build a site with RN2.30.01 and this is the only problem I have left.

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quote

hoppyintheuk, what problem are you having? I am assuming you are using the 2.30, since the 2.30.1 hasn't been released yet? Are you having an issue with the shoutbox?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
hoppyintheuk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quote

Hi FireATST,

Cured it, it was a javascript error.

Just one potential problem left....

I'm currently trying to make sub black theme compatible with RN2.30, but when i port the forums directory of the theme across, the forums go hay wire and dont recover. The main template works flawlessly, but alas the intregrated theme for the forums does not???

scorpious
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quote

Hi All

I have upgraded to Rn2.40.00

Before I upgraded everything was working fine including the shoutbox, But now I seam to have a issue with the shoutbox, I removed the old Shoutbox and installed the Shoutbox from the Add-ons folder.

I have noticed that when you move your mouse over the shouts the text position moves alignment.

Then I noticed, we have a Gif image in the top middle block and a scrolling text block on the top right, both stopped working, however, if I place my cursor over the shoutbox both blocks start to work.

I have a folder in my theme called java, in that folder I have the following:
AndroNav.js
login.js
xdlogo.js
FrmNav.js
sb.js

I have looked through the theme files for the windows.onload but can't fine it anywhere, so I removed the theme completely and now using fisubice (for testing), I have tried the other themes and have the same problem.

Any Advise

Cheers
Scorp

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quote

I will try and look into it.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Palbin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote

scorpious wrote:
Hi All

I have upgraded to Rn2.40.00

Before I upgraded everything was working fine including the shoutbox, But now I seam to have a issue with the shoutbox, I removed the old Shoutbox and installed the Shoutbox from the Add-ons folder.

I have noticed that when you move your mouse over the shouts the text position moves alignment.

Then I noticed, we have a Gif image in the top middle block and a scrolling text block on the top right, both stopped working, however, if I place my cursor over the shoutbox both blocks start to work.

I have a folder in my theme called java, in that folder I have the following:
AndroNav.js
login.js
xdlogo.js
FrmNav.js
sb.js

I have looked through the theme files for the windows.onload but can't fine it anywhere, so I removed the theme completely and now using fisubice (for testing), I have tried the other themes and have the same problem.

Any Advise

Cheers
Scorp

This confuses me a little. So you are saying you get the same behavior when using fisubice?

I need a copy of the other blocks, or I need to be able to see this problem live. It is probably easier to change the other blocks than messing with the shoutbox.

scorpious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quote

Hi Palbin

I have sent you a pm

*Edit*
I have tested it in Firefox and all works great, however, in IE8 is where the problems are.

Scorp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic