Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 8.0
herbalpowerpack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quote

I wanted to see if i could post a a videolink from youtube in messages in the admin panel. Nothing printed. So i did back and deleted the messages.

When i went back to home, The news modules was not been displayed. I change and put an other module in home. same thing.

I created a new message in the admin panel with just text and a link. (that i know works.) now in home i see the messages. but not my News

When i look at the page source, It looks as if the bottom did not load.up.

i do nou know where to look for the error. can anyone help?

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quote

Normally the message display above whatever module you have in home. This sounds like something in the message is keeping the rest of the page from displaying. How did you go about deleting that message with the videolink? Try going to messages administration in your admin control panel and see if there are any messages listed there. Delete them from the messages admin screen. Then see if your home page with news displays. Or, if you can't get into the ACP, go into PHPmyadmin and delete any records in the message table.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 8.0

View next topic
View previous topic