Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Rumbaar
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:12 am Reply with quote

Wow that's a long title, but tried to get it right for searches.

Well I have fiblack theme installed and default theme for my site, customized for my use but fully functional. Now I've been working on a custom theme based on the fiblack3d theme, heavily modified for a game theme.

Now my issues is that when a user (myself) sets the theme as the new theme it works ok everywhere except for the Your Account Module. When I access 'Your Info', 'Comments', 'Your Home' or 'Theme' section it reverts to the (from what I can tell I only have two themes installed) default theme.

Once I move out to another section it uses the correct theme once again, forum, articles, admin whatever. It's just the Your Account module.

I tried a search but didn't find anything, but wasn't sure of the correct words to use in the search.

Any ideas?

Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:40 am Reply with quote

maybe this? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:36 am Reply with quote

Yes, this is definitely fixed in the upcoming patch release. I just re-tested it. The patch will be out soon. It was delayed slightly due to the 2.0.20 phpBB release. We are reviewing and testing those updates for possible inclusion.

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quote

I knew it wasn't a theme problem as I tested it on other php-nuke version had no issue so didn't think to look for theme issues.

Thx guidyy.

Look's like I'll wait for the patches as it only effect one site and I only use one theme at the moment anyways. It was only found during testing of a new theme I was workin' on.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:52 am Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

this fixed it for me a long time ago.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic