Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP
kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:53 pm Reply with quote

If you're interested in PHP - or just RavenCMS - checkout Guardian's PHP News article on his new site, Script Shack. VERY interesting stuff!

While you're there, make sure to checkout his awesome new site security tool: Site Guardian.

Developers should checkout his new Configuration Class for RavenNuke / RavenCMS. I can't wait to get started with the configuration class on my next project...

Thanks for these great tools, Guardian!

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Sounds nice and for sure HipHop rocks!

The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quote

1. Validation error: line 260 column 52 - Warning: trimming empty <ul>

2. Installing Menu inside administrator menu

Attempting to insert data.... ( it got stuck there for one reason, nothing happens)

I guess this warning above meas data is already inserted. Really confused. After refreshing with F5 I got this message.

Could not create table nuke_site_guardian_config maybe the table already exists?
Could not create table nuke_site_guardian_integrity_hashes maybe the table already exists?
Attempting to insert data....
Table data inserted correctly.....
Table data inserted correctly.....

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 am Reply with quote

I got a errors after clicking on scan malware

Site Guardian Admin - Malware Scan

Code:
Warning: include_once(/www.bestbuildpc.org/classes//class.config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www.bestbuildpc.org/modules/Site_Guardian/admin/MalwareScan.php on line 12

include_once(): Failed opening '/www.bestbuildpc.org/classes//class.config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.4/lib/php/') in /www.bestbuildpc.org/modules/Site_Guardian/admin/MalwareScan.php on line 12

Fatal error: Class 'Config' not found in /www.bestbuildpc.org/modules/Site_Guardian/admin/MalwareScan.php on line 25 ( Really?:The file is present)

This line shouldn't be right

Code:
include_once '' . NUKE_CLASSES_DIR . '/class.config.php';// file: MalwareScan.php

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:37 am Reply with quote

Warning!! I had to remove your script causing myserver freezing and unstable page not showing anymore.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 am Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, it would be best to use Guardian's support forums for such postings. It would help him and others as such.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quote

Thank you Guardian. As always great work.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quote

He has been blocked my email address, I am unable to register on Guardian's site. I am not gonna use any of my private emails.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc - sorry you are experiencing issues with Site Guardian. The opening UL validation error is likely caused when the script is first uploaded as the menu is database driven and doesn't exist yet. Since execution of the script is not publicly visible it shouldn't be a concern, however I will look at it and apply some additional logic so that people who wish to attempt markup validation before the module is installed fully do not get a validation warning.

I have to hold my hand up and apologise regarding the bad path to the config class file. That is down to my own stupidity because I use that class for lots of things and on my site and on my development box, it is located in the classes directory. In order to keep the module, modular, it needs to be within the module and I simply forgot to switch the paths.
Even though it is late here, I'll correct this and put the new version in my shop. Would you like me to send you the new version when it is ready?

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 pm Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc - Thank you once again for bringing these errors to my attention and my apologies for your inconvenience.
I have corrected the issues you have mentioned and updated the package available from my Shop. I just noticed you also mentioned your email address is banned on my website for support. I have checked your account and it is using a Hotmail address, which unfortunately I have not allowed on my website for about 18 months. I had a notice on the front page for about a year and also sent out a newsletter regarding that change so, once again my apologies if you missed those. For the record, I no longer allow Hotmail, MSN or Live.com email addresses and a notice to that affect also appears during the registration process.
For anyone else who may have installed Site Guardian and fixed the incorrect path themselves, they will automatically notified of the update when using Site Guardians built in version update notifications.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 am Reply with quote

I download the new one and installed it again. I got 504 Gateway Timeout when I click on Scan Malware

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

All data base are inserted.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:49 am Reply with quote

I'm not able to replicate this error sorry. I even tried running the malware scanner on a domain that has 2 installations of RavenNuke(tm), plus other software in case it was due to a PHP script execution timeout. The only thing I can find is this [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] , which seems to suggest a slow server gateway is the cause.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:16 am Reply with quote

These are all errors I got.

Code:
January 30, 2014, 8:34 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

Code: 1064 - Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Guardian, 0, 0, 1)' at line 1
SQL was: INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (NULL, Site_Guardian, Site Guardian, 0, 0, 1)

January 30, 2014, 7:35 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_2.nuke_site_guardian_menu' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT a.id, a.label, a.link, Deriv1.Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` a LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT parent, COUNT(*) AS Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` GROUP BY parent) Deriv1 ON a.id = Deriv1.parent WHERE a.parent=0

SQL was: SELECT a.id, a.label, a.link, Deriv1.Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` a LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT parent, COUNT(*) AS Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` GROUP BY parent) Deriv1 ON a.id = Deriv1.parent WHERE a.parent=0

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_2.nuke_site_guardian_config' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT 1 FROM `nuke_site_guardian_config`

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_menu_tickets' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT 1 FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu_tickets`

January 30, 2014, 7:37 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_menu' doesn't exist

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_config' doesn't exist

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_menu_tickets' doesn't exist

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_integrity_hashes' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT 1 FROM `nuke_site_guardian_integrity_hashes`

January 30, 2014, 7:42 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_._modules_config' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT config_name, config_value FROM _modules_config WHERE config_name = 'scan_notify'

SQL was: SELECT config_value FROM _modules_config WHERE config_name = 'scan_notify' LIMIT 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:36 am Reply with quote

error from today. I try to remove database from admin and I got a blank page as well.

Code:
January 31, 2014, 3:22 pm File: /www.bestbuildpc.org//db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

January 31, 2014, 3:22 pm File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1062 - Message: Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
SQL was: INSERT INTO `nuke_site_guardian_config` (`id`, `config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES (1, 'scan_notify', 'always'), (2, 'ignore_dir', 'abuse,cache,images,language,rnlogs,uploads'), (3, 'include_type', 'php,html,js,txt'), (4, 'ignore_malware', '');

SQL was: INSERT INTO `nuke_site_guardian_menu` (`id`, `label`, `link`, `parent`, `sort`) VALUES (1, 'M_MENU_HOME', '#', 0, 0), (2, 'M_SG_ADMIN', 'admin.php?op=SG_Main', 1, 0), (3, 'M_ADMIN_HOME', 'admin.php', 1, 0), (4, 'M_SITE_HOME', 'index.php', 1, 0), (5, 'M_MODULES', '#', 0, 0), (6, 'M_INSTALL_TABLE', 'admin.php?op=Tables', 5, 0), (7, 'M_REMOVE_TABLE', 'admin.php?op=DeleteTables', 5, 0), (8, 'M_MODULE_UPDATES', 'admin.php?op=ScriptUpdates', 5, 0), (9, 'M_SCANNER', '#', 0, 0), (10, 'M_SCANNER_SETTINGS', 'admin.php?op=ScanFileSettings', 9, 0), (11, 'M_SCAN_FILE_CHANGES', 'admin.php?op=ScanFiles', 9, 0), (12, 'M_SCAN_MALWARE', 'admin.php?op=MalwareScan', 9, 0), (13, 'M_SCAN_REDUNDANT_FILES', 'admin.php?op=RedundantFiles', 9, 0), (14, 'M_SCAN_INITIAL', 'admin.php?op=ScanFiles&amp;action=initial', 11, 1), (15, 'M_SCAN_UPDATE', 'admin.php?op=ScanFiles&amp;action=scan', 11, 0);

January 31, 2014, 3:26 pm File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
SQL was: SELECT config_name, config_value FROM _modules_config WHERE config_name = 'scan_notify'

January 31, 2014, 3:26 pm File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/mysqli.php - Line: 201
SQL was: SELECT config_value FROM _modules_config WHERE config_name = 'scan_notify' LIMIT 1

I found this file

modules/Site_Guardian/admin/includes/

class.config.php

Code:
public $config_table = '_modules_config';

This file above could be the reason from this error:

I think there is still something wrong with this module. Removing database from admin didn't work at all.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:19 am Reply with quote

Your previous post stated the tables had installed ok so I'm confused why you are getting these errors as they indicate the table doesn't exist or the database connection failed. Any way, lets address them individually.
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc wrote:
These are all errors I got.

January 30, 2014, 8:34 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1064 - Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Guardian, 0, 0, 1)' at line 1
SQL was: INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (NULL, Site_Guardian, Site Guardian, 0, 0, 1)

Not sure where that is coming from, the word 'Guardian' does not appear anywhere within the modules SQL file. (Site_Guardian/admin/install/database.php)
Quote:

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_2.nuke_site_guardian_config' doesn't exist

All the above indicate the table doesn't exist. The most likely cause of this is indicated by "Sql199436" appended to the table name, a classic sign that the database connection string is not correct. Have you edited any of the files? I only ask because if the main database connection fails, you wouldn't be able to see the list of Modules or Systems to install and in turn, that would stop these errors being generated because you wouldn't be able to perform an install since these messages can only be generated at installation time.
Quote:

Those 2 are actually quite interesting. Notice the difference between the reports higher up that have "Sql199439_2.nuke" and these two that have "Sql199439_.nuke"? This seems to indicate two different database connections, which is impossible on a standard RavenNuke system.
Quote:

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_config' doesn't exist

Again, we have two different database connections here so I have no idea what is going on because the code deosnt allow that, it has a static connection.
Quote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with Site Guardian as it's one of the tables used by my Helpdesk module unless you tried to install the file that was meant as example code. In any event, the connection string seems to be incorrect.
Quote:

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql199439_.nuke_site_guardian_integrity_hashes' doesn't exist

To sum it up then, it seems the database connection information that the module uses is not correct or is failing for some reason. Are these the error reports from your first installation attempt when I had the incorrect path to the config class? If so, that explains it all.
If not, I'm at a complete loss as to why to said the tables installed correctly and now it cannot find them unless some files have been edited.

** Edited by G to remove some incorrect bbcode tags

Last edited by Guardian2003 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:47 am Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc wrote:
error from today. I try to remove database from admin and I got a blank page as well.

January 31, 2014, 3:22 pm File: /www.bestbuildpc.org//db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

That is an example file and is not supposed to be installed or un-installed. I need to clarify that in my documentation and I should probably also rename those files to make it clearer.
Quote:

SQL was: INSERT INTO `nuke_site_guardian_config` (`id`, `config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES (1, 'scan_notify', 'always'), (2, 'ignore_dir', 'abuse,cache,images,language,rnlogs,uploads'), (3, 'include_type', 'php,html,js,txt'), (4, 'ignore_malware', '');

This would only normally occur if you try to do a double install but the installer sequence is supposed to check if a table already exists and display an message "Table exists, skipping....." so I'll check that. Also, previous errors indicated it couldn't find this table and now it can? That doesn't make any logical sense.
Quote:

Again, the installer checks if a table exists before attempt to create it again so I'll check that.
Quote:

January 31, 2014, 3:26 pm File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/mysqli.php - Line: 201

Those last 2 seem to indicate a problem somewhere in the file scanner as it's not picking up the database info correctly. I'll look into that as it's starting to make sense now where there might be a problem.
Quote:

I found this file
modules/Site_Guardian/admin/includes/
class.config.php
Code:
public $config_table = '_modules_config';

This file above could be the reason from this error:

I think there is still something wrong with this module. Removing database from admin didn't work at all.

It isn't supposed to remove a database, only a table. Also, if you read the documentation it does say that tables ending in "_config_system" and "_modules_config" will NOT be deleted. One of Site Guardians main features is that it allows third party web developers to provide a simple way to install tables for their modules. If they only need one or two settings for their module, they can use the shared tale, which is nuke_module_config and for that reason, Site Guardian will not allow it to be deleted because it may pontetially wipe out the settings for several modules.

The $config_table variable in the class is actually correct because the table name needs to be specified when the class object is instantiated (some might want to use either $prefix or $user_prefix) to prefix their tables but it does need to have a default just in case, so the default value of "_modules_config" is used.

** Edited b y G to remove surplus bbcode tags

Last edited by Guardian2003 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 am Reply with quote

One question just to help me find the issue, in your websites config.php is $prefix 'nuke' or something else?

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm Reply with quote

I have emailed you directly with some changed files to see if they resolve the problems.
For the record, the un-installer wasn't working, I broke it during some code changes and forgot to retest that section of code (because I'm stupid!) and some sql statements that had a table ending in "_tickets" shouldn't have been in the package at all. Must have crossed over somehow in my versioning system, which I'm also investigating.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
One question just to help me find the issue, in your websites config.php is $prefix 'nuke' or something else?

Of course my prefix is nuke

Code:
$prefix = 'nuke';

$user_prefix = 'nuke';
$dbtype = 'MySQLI';

I sent u an email. The install and the remove option is working fine now but the scan malware option is freezing my site giving me 504 timeout error.

Sad

I found these errors now.

Code:
February 1, 2014, 1:10 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

February 1, 2014, 1:10 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
SQL was: INSERT INTO `nuke_site_guardian_menu` (`id`, `label`, `link`, `parent`, `sort`) VALUES (1, 'M_MENU_HOME', '#', 0, 0), (2, 'M_SG_ADMIN', 'admin.php?op=SG_Main', 1, 0), (3, 'M_ADMIN_HOME', 'admin.php', 1, 0), (4, 'M_SITE_HOME', 'index.php', 1, 0), (5, 'M_MODULES', '#', 0, 0), (6, 'M_INSTALL_TABLE', 'admin.php?op=Tables', 5, 0), (7, 'M_REMOVE_TABLE', 'admin.php?op=DeleteTables', 5, 0), (8, 'M_MODULE_UPDATES', 'admin.php?op=ScriptUpdates', 5, 0), (9, 'M_SCANNER', '#', 0, 0), (10, 'M_SCANNER_SETTINGS', 'admin.php?op=ScanFileSettings', 9, 0), (11, 'M_SCAN_FILE_CHANGES', 'admin.php?op=ScanFiles', 9, 0), (12, 'M_SCAN_MALWARE', 'admin.php?op=MalwareScan', 9, 0), (13, 'M_SCAN_REDUNDANT_FILES', 'admin.php?op=RedundantFiles', 9, 0), (14, 'M_SCAN_INITIAL', 'admin.php?op=ScanFiles&amp;action=initial', 11, 1), (15, 'M_SCAN_UPDATE', 'admin.php?op=ScanFiles&amp;action=scan', 11, 0);

February 1, 2014, 1:13 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

February 1, 2014, 1:13 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Just a quick update.
After many tweaks improving efficiency and fixing some bugs highlighted by hicux, I have released Site Guardian v0.0.4
After some very useful feedback, I have also released the latest version of the Configuration Class v.0.0.4 as well as some other software.
Both of these are free scripts and new for 2014 as a thank you to the whole community. All constructive criticism and feature requests will be gratefully recieved but I would prefer contact via email or PM directly to avoid de-railing this topic made by kguske.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quote

I sent u an email with a picture. When I go to administration and I click on Site Guardian icon nothing is showing there. It doesn't work. This time the installation or menu doesn't appear. Confused The reason I write here is because u didn't get in touch with me anymore.

new errors I got

Code:
February 25, 2014, 12:15 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201

SQL was: SELECT a.id, a.label, a.link, Deriv1.Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` a LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT parent, COUNT(*) AS Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` GROUP BY parent) Deriv1 ON a.id = Deriv1.parent WHERE a.parent='0'

February 25, 2014, 12:15 am File: /www.bestbuildpc.org/db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql_.nuke_site_guardian_config' doesn't exist

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql_.nuke_site_guardian_menu' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT a.id, a.label, a.link, Deriv1.Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` a LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT parent, COUNT(*) AS Count FROM `nuke_site_guardian_menu` GROUP BY parent) Deriv1 ON a.id = Deriv1.parent WHERE a.parent='0'

Code: 1146 - Message: Table 'Sql_.nuke_site_guardian_menu' doesn't exist

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 pm Reply with quote

I still do not understand where your SQL error log is getting those table prefixes from 'Sql199439_' and 'Sql_' because this seems to indicate different database connections.
In the event the menu tables don't exists (which it won't in new installation), the admin page should display a message with an Install button.
I have the module installed on two different servers on 3 websites so without more feedback from other users I cannot tell where there might be a problem I have not catered for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:25 am Reply with quote

No, I edited the name of the table so it has nothing to do with that. I just don't want to display the whole name from my data base.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 am Reply with quote

After some fantastic feedback from neralex I'm working on a couple of things that may resolve your problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP

View next topic
View previous topic