Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Announcements
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quote

On behalf of the RavenNuke(tm) Team I am excited and proud to announce the release of Raven CMS version 2.40.00. There way too many enhancements and changes to list them here. Please read the Change Log for specifics.

One very important announcement is the release of our new Wiki! While it does contain most all of the data that was formally contained in the HowToInstall section, it is very much a work in process. For the time being we are limiting editing to the RN Team and/or by invitation only. Once we stabilize a bit more it will be opened up Smile. Please bear with us during this transition time Smile. Access the Wiki at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Also, please note that we are releasing v2.40.00 as a series of Release Candidates beginning with RC1. We are doing this for several reasons. Most importantly it allows us to release our version a little sooner as we are still tweaking/adjusting some areas for conformity.

We have added some new themes and converted some old ones. We are still working on some of them.

In any event, please have fun, read the Wiki documentation, and try to find solutions before posting issues Smile

Raven Web Services LLC

To all who use RavenNuke(tm):

I am asking everyone who downloads RavenNuke(tm) v2.40.00 to please, please, show your support by donating at least $10.00 each. I have run so far behind for so long, my losses are reaching critical mass, so to speak. I want the work to continue but without your financial support now, not later, I may have some tough choices to make in/for the near future.

Thanks in advance to all who want to keep the vision alive!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Announcements

View next topic
View previous topic