Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN NukeSentinel(tm) issues
jackalopehunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quote

OK I was banned from my site even though I am the god admin. I went in and removed the IP from nsnst_blocked_ips and .htaccess and I am still banned. The only way to gain access is to reset my router.

I have access to everything on the site other than the edit admins.

Every time I try to edit the admins in admin.php my IP gets banned again. Can you tell what I have done wrong?

Thank you.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quote

What is the reason NS is giving you for banning?

jackalopehunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quote

You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Port 80

jackalopehunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quote

Not really sure why. Even after clearing out the nsnst_blocked_ips and .htaccess which both show my IP and I think the reason in nsnst_blocked_ips if 5. But after clearing those files of my IP I am still banned. The only way to get back in is to reset the router.

eldorado
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quote

<p><span style="font-weight: bolder;" class="name">jackalopehunter&nbsp;</span>i'm not sure it's ns that's doing this. it's your webserver (actually). look into your *.htaccess or configure your file permissions correctly
</p>

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quote

jackalopehunter, I suspect you don't have the admin auth set up properly (which could be a cause of the 403). Within phpMyAdmin, try setting the http_auth value to '0' in the _nsnst_config table and trying again.

That will turn off admin auth for now and then see if you get banned again, this time by NS. Make sure you capture the ban message and post back here. We'll have to take this one step at a time.

jackalopehunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quote

It is already set at 0. The site was setup for me since I am not really familiar with Sentinel or Raven.

Any ideas on what to check next?

***EDIT
It does not ban me from my work system so it must be IP related.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN NukeSentinel(tm) issues

View next topic
View previous topic