Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
shawn_himself
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote

ok this is for a html god

on my nuke site html coding is not working right. ever since i added chatserv's 3.2b patch set.

when i try to make a block or anything using html it does not work. my code gets changed . and sometimes my code gets deleted.

for ex. when i use

Code:
<center><b><u> text here <br><br> text here<br><br><iframe src="http://www.blah.com//blah.html" scrolling="auto"width="90%" height="100" frameborder="0">Your browser doesn''t support IFRAMES</iframe>

none of these tage save in the block.

when i go back and look at the blocks code my "breaks" code gets changed to

Code:
<br />

and the i frame code is gone. further the text i have added into the block will not center on the page even with the center tag added.

again when i go into the block to double check my coding the center tag is gone too, wth lol.

this started after i added patch set 3.2b

but i really dont think its the patch set myself. i have friends i have asked that use it and they have no issue's with html on their site's.

thanks in advance peeps

[/code]

Last edited by shawn_himself on Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total 
Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quote

Since you have 'added' patch 3.2b which is included with Raven Nuke, can I assum you are not using Raven Nuke?
Just wanted to clarify so I can move the post.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote

Check the allowable_html in your config.php. It's normally unsafe to allow iframe tags, but if you must... If that's the problem, I suspect you were unable to do that before the patch...do you know if that's true?

shawn_himself

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:31 am Reply with quote

no i dont to be honest.

i had 3 pals of mine send me their config.php files. mine is the same as theirs.

they dont have the issue with html like i do. so i would guess it is somewhere else.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:49 am Reply with quote

Quote:

i had 3 pals of mine send me their config.php files. mine is the same as theirs.

they dont have the issue with html like i do. so i would guess it is somewhere else.

Not necessarily, unless you are running the exact version of PHP-Nuke and patch levels.

For something like this, you might be better off creating a new block file and incorporating it that way rather than trying to use an HTML block.

montego

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:51 am Reply with quote

BTW, I would also change you post topic title to something more specific to the issue you are having. Thanks! It helps others to find similar issues.

shawn_himself

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:05 pm Reply with quote

well , that kinna worked. the code does what it supposed to now however when i make a block using a file instead of code their are no images at all to the block when i create it and place it on the site. all it is, is text.

wierd deal.

montego

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:46 am Reply with quote

I will assume that you are talking about the images that are on the page that is being loaded in through the IFRAME, right? If so, do you have control over the HTML page that is being loaded in the IFRAME?

Can we see what you are seeing?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic