Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
donkon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:21 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

Im having a big problem.. My forum is too big, it stretchs like crazy in the width. I thought that by removing the side blocks when viewing the forum would help but that didnt work. anyway i was wondering how i can limit the forum stretch? because the forum still wants to stretch all across the page under my theme, my theme is centered and smaller than the screen..

I would appreciate some help

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quote

Unless there are big images in forum posts, it's likely the theme causing the problem. Change themes?

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote

i remember there are a few tweaks for that....
but before i send you on a wild goose chase can you explain what is causing the stretching?
Images?
Text ?

donkon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quote

no cant change themes because a while back i found a post somewhere about fixing this, now the post is gone and cant find it. I had to reinstall my site and its back to the old way. Heres what it looks like
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Nothing is really stretching it, i just reinstalled the site and its a brand new copy of nuke, theres only a general forum that came with the package, please look at the image above.

thanks

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quote

Looks like you've added some forum mods (e.g. arcade). So you have modified the theme...or someone has. I'd compare it to the real standard nuke theme to see what's different. I'd guess that's where the answer is...

donkon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:07 am Reply with quote

it php platinum and as i said i had the exact same site, exact same package, exact same version, exact same everything, and it worked in the older version of the site, due to other reasons i had to reinstall the site but now i cant find the modification to some files someone posted before, it was on nukecops, but it seems the d*** thread disappeared.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:27 am Reply with quote

well to me it looks like a wrong edit somewhere..
thats why it shows 2 rows of links....
a simple way to solve this (maybe) is to grab that whole area and and put it into frontpage and then investigate ...
could be easy.. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic