Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes
JTD
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quote

Ok I hope i can explain this correctly. Whe one of my forum users checks Notify me when a reply is posted. And the next person comes along and post's the user before is sent and email with the link to that thread and the new post. Well here is the problem. It is sending the wrong link. Or more to the fact it is sending an incorrect link. Example below of the incorrect link. What it is doing is adding parts to the link that are not actually there. highlighted in bold. Now if you take that part away the link is correct. Corrected link below the incorrect one. Why is this doing this? I am running phpnuke 7.9 and php 4.4.1 With version 2.0.19 for bbnuke forums
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]forums//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=330#330
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

VinDSL
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

Location: Arizona (USA) Admin: NukeCops.com Admin: Disipal Designs Admin: Lenon.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:27 pm Reply with quote

JTD wrote:
I am running phpnuke 7.9 and php 4.4.1...

PHP developers released PHP 4.4.1 version on 31-Oct-2005, and the security fixes in this version introduced many bugs. If it were me, I'd update PHP to 4.4.x-dev and go from there. That *might" fix a lot of your problems... Wink

Download: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

JTD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:23 am Reply with quote

VinDSL wrote:
JTD wrote:
I am running phpnuke 7.9 and php 4.4.1...

PHP developers released PHP 4.4.1 version on 31-Oct-2005, and the security fixes in this version introduced many bugs. If it were me, I'd update PHP to 4.4.x-dev and go from there. That *might" fix a lot of your problems... Wink

Download: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

That isnt something I can do. I pay for hosting.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quote

Double check the urls in nuke admin->preferences and forum admin ->Configuration

JTD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:53 am Reply with quote

I think I have it figured out. I think it was the domain name setting in the forums admin configuration area. Iam waiting for someone to post in my bug test area so i get an email telling me about a new post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic