Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
protegechris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quote

I've run the nsnst.exe, executed the queries, uploaded the files, and made all the changes except for the ones to mainfile.php

The file states to find this:
Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
if (defined('FORUM_ADMIN')) {
@require_once("../../../config.php");
@require_once("../../../db/db.php");
@require_once("../../../includes/sql_layer.php");
if (file_exists("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) { @include_once("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php"); }
@require_once("../../../includes/ipban.php");
if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php")) { @include_once("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php"); }
if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php")) { @include_once("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php"); }
} elseif (defined('INSIDE_MOD')) {
@require_once("../../config.php");
@require_once("../../db/db.php");
@require_once("../../includes/sql_layer.php");
if (file_exists("../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) { @include_once("../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php"); }
@require_once("../../includes/ipban.php");
if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php")) { @include_once("../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php"); }
if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php")) { @include_once("../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php"); }
} else {
@require_once("config.php");
@require_once("db/db.php");
@require_once("includes/sql_layer.php");
if (file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) { @include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php"); }
@require_once("includes/ipban.php");
if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_head.php")) { @include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_head.php"); }
if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_header.php")) { @include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_header.php"); }
}

and replace it with another code. However, that code is not present in mainfile.php. I'm using the default mainfile.php for phpnuke.

What should I do here?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quote

The instructions have different code for different patch levels. Find the patch level that you are using.

protegechris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quote

I'm quoting from mainfile7.6.txt, the info it's asking to edit just isn't there.The term "NUKE_HEADER" isn't present in the file at all. The only part of that I was able to find was:
Code:
if (file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) {

include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php");
}

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
/************************************************************************/
/* This file is for instructional use. */
/* By: NukeScripts Network (webmaster@nukescripts.net) */
/* [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] */
/* Modifications Copyright © 2000-2005 by NukeScripts Network */
/* Based on Patched 3.1 mainfile.php your mainfile.php may differ from */
/* the examples found here. */

Note the last sentence Wink

protegechris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quote

K, I'll figure out what needs to be done where, but I'm confused about what it means by "Patched 3.1", what is 3.1 the version number of?

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quote

Chatserv puts out patches to every release of phpnuke because the author isn't able to do the job right, himself. No attack; just fact. So, if you look at the front page of my site at the top, you'll see the message about the patch levels. The current patch level is 3.1. So, when you patch your phpnuke version with his patches, you will be at 3.1.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic