Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Blocks
doffer83
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 am Reply with quote

I am using a module + block called bbc news.. inside the code I can select the category from their site and it worked good on phpnuke. With ravennuke works it too but I had to change more than code.. the block works now in firefox but in IE the url of the headlines are too right aligned.. I mean I only see just some points at the right side of News

I had to exclude somethings of the strip filter and so I got it to work in rn 2.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

the first marquee above

I can't start my ftp server now.. Later I can paste some code here

bbc.png
 Description:
marquee block
 Filesize:  21.71 KB
 Viewed:  8212 Time(s)

bbc.png

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quote

This is one of your 80 markup &validation errors on your side. You haven't set a width value on your marquee-tag.

change this:

html Code:
<marquee width="" height="90" scrollamount="2" onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" align="middle" hasbox="2" direction="up">

to:

html Code:
<marquee width="100%" height="90" scrollamount="2" onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" align="middle" hasbox="2" direction="up">

Try a look at this and figure out your heavy count of errors: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

You can use also in firefox the HTML tidy plugin: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:12 am Reply with quote

neralex,

just great.. it works

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic