Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH General
jlajax
Ardent RavenCMS Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote

Greetings Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the things this community has done for me over the years. I have always found help answers and solutions when I have come here with a need. I recently had an experience with another organization that drove the point home to me about just how good you folks truly are when it comes to user support. I won’t begin to describe nor will I demean the organization I have unfortunately had to attempt to work with. I simply want to say GREAT JOB FOLKS; YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quote

jlajax wrote:
Greetings Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the things this community has done for me over the years. I have always found help answers and solutions when I have come here with a need. I recently had an experience with another organization that drove the point home to me about just how good you folks truly are when it comes to user support. I won’t begin to describe nor will I demean the organization I have unfortunately had to attempt to work with. I simply want to say GREAT JOB FOLKS; YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

RavensScripts

nextgen
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote

A little late i know but i would like to say that i agree with everything JLAJAX posted. The entire Ravennuke group is dedicated, supportive and kind. The CMS, Site and the entire crew here are a shining example of what every site should strive to be.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH General

View next topic
View previous topic