Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
Lucifix
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quote

Function in /modules/News/admin/index.php
Code:

function autoEdit($anid) {
   global $aid, $bgcolor1, $bgcolor2, $prefix, $db, $multilingual, $admin_file, $language, $radminsuper, $sid;
   $result2 = $db->sql_query('select aid from '.$prefix.'_stories where sid=\''.$sid.'\'');

With it you can edit autonews / programmed news which are stored in _autonews table. But sql query (posted above) is checking _stories table if admin is authorized for this story. Shouldn't function check autonews table and not _stories?
Code:
function autoEdit($anid) {

global $aid, $bgcolor1, $bgcolor2, $prefix, $db, $multilingual, $admin_file, $language, $radminsuper, $sid;
   $result2 = $db->sql_query('select aid from '.$prefix.'_autonews where anid=\''.$sid.'\'');

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quote

I haven't had a chance to look at the current released code in detail, but what you are saying sounds like it could be correct. Although I'm not real familiar with that code and how it relates to other functions.

There are significant changes to the News module for our next major release and function autoEdit has either been removed or replaced. I've been immersed in other areas of the code so haven't had a chance to examine those changes yet.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote

Lucifix, its a known issue of the current news module inside the core package of RN25+. But the correct query should be:

Code:
$result2 = $db->sql_query('SELECT `aid` FROM `' . $prefix . '_autonews` WHERE `anid` = \'' . $anid . '\'');

I have written a news-mod for RN25 and i have it changed what spasticdonkey means. I have put the autonews inside the stories table with a lot of other new features.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic