Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Modules
Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quote

I am willing to hire someone to build an RN Subscription Mod with the understanding that it would be built to RN Standards AND that it would be released to the public for download when complete. ( or Included in RN in the future if Raven wants to include it)

It must....
Offer Subscriptions based on RN 2.3 and NSN Groups
Accept Paypal verified and unverified as payment.
Alter the users Group membership in NSNGroups.
Include a Block to Display availible Subscriptions
Include admin areas to set up Subscriptions with editor, Prices, Time Period, E-Mail for Payment and E-Mail address for notifications.
Display area for Subscription Purchase

There are most likely a few more things in the Specs but that is all I can think of for now.

Interested?

Post Up!

Dawg

Last edited by Dawg on Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total 
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quote

worship

I suggest you base it on v2.4 specs, although for this purpose it probably doesn't matter.

duck
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quote

I produced one of these long time ago. Prob not including all specs you are looking for but I am more than willing to discuss particulars with you for modifying to your needs.

Email me at WhomKnows((AT))gmail((DOT))COM

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quote

Duck! You're still around - Good to know/see/hear Wink

duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I am still here. I was away for a while Cause I have been staying with relatives to help them out and for several weeks I didn't have access to my computer so I eventually couldn't take it anymore and just recently moved it to their house. I just started checking back in with the sites I frequent and just started picking up the developing end of things again. But being still the ending days of summer things are going a little slow between enjoying sunshine and working my tail off on personal projects (and helping my relatives) etc. Smile

Dawg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quote

Woot Woot E-mail sent....

DAwg

kenno
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quote

duck wrote:
I produced one of these long time ago. Prob not including all specs you are looking for but I am more than willing to discuss particulars with you for modifying to your needs.

Email me at WhomKnows((AT))gmail((DOT))COM

Did this module ever get used under ravennuke and would you consider sharing this ?

Thanks Kenno

duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quote

The New Module as asked for by Dawg was not created. I could not spare the time for working on it. The old one I mentioned in my Quote was originally made for PNC however porting to Raven shouldn't be a major issue. It is just a simple one for managing newsletter subscriptions. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote

Here is a link to the Module I did before http://www.phpnuke-clan.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=20#cat

Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Did anyone ever do anything that made this workable with RN? I sure could use something like this. I'm goin' trollin' on the forum to see if there's a subscription mod for RN, I thoought it had one.
And yep, asked the ? before looking. Actually saw this while looking for something else & this smacked me in the face reminding me I needed it.
I just figured I'd ask where it might be, before ripping someone's last hair out serching for it. Pardon me, but I hate searching thru 10,000 search responses looking for that one thing.
OK, OK-I'm gonna go check d/l's & the forum.
I think I heard sixone saying how he missed my challenges? Ain't that what ya meant sixone, that ya miss-ed me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Modules

View next topic
View previous topic