Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Evolution
law04

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Hello all,
I have a php-nuke theme that I purchased from Slashdot. Well being he is no longer around I need my theme converted and would have been nice to have the fla file for the header. Does anyone know him?

Thank you

law04

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quote

here is my site that is currently using the theme he made [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quote

You are importing external data from netfast.org which is failing.

Your theme also seems to have an identity problem - you seem to be using data from two different theme;
SOCCO and AA

There are a couple of broken images
themes/AA/images/leftborder.gif
themes/AA/images/spacer.gif

Your footer suggests you are using Nuke Evolution not RavenNuke (tm).
If you are trying to use a Nuke Evolution theme in RavenNuke (tm) you have got some work ahead of you.
You might want to install the Firefox browser and the Developer plug-in for it to help you fix up the errors you have before thinking of any conversion.

law04

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply.
Im not really sure how to fix these issues. Im using firefox but I have no idea how to use the developer plug-in.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quote

Well it would be nice to know whether you are using RavenNuke (tm) or Nuke Evolution as that will help reduce the chance of you getting the wrong advice.
This forum is really for RavenNuke (tm) but if you are using Evo I can move it to the 'themes' forum.

Once you have the develope plug-in installed you can check for missing images by clicking the images button on the toolbar and if you use the 'Tools' button there are a number of options there to help you diagnose and fix layout problems.

law04

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Please move this as I'm using Nuke Evolution.

Thank you

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quote

I have moved it to the Nuke Evolution forum so hopefully those using Evo will see it and be able to help.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quote

There is a lot of work needed to convert a "nuke" theme into a nuke evo theme. I am sorry to say, but I doubt that anyone will be able to do this for free. I have done a few and it is extensive. I believe in the nuke evo download pack there is a folder with instructions on converting. I am sorry that there is no easy way to do this. The "evo" is loaded with so many different things than "nuke" or "raven nuke" that it takes time to change them. However, it can be done! I could help, but I would have to charge you because as I said it is lengthy. Good luck:)

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
spiders
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quote

law04 wrote:
I'm sorry, Please move this as I'm using Nuke Evolution.

Thank you

Hi i´m a official theme converter for nuke evolution themes.

If you want, I can convert your theme.
Which version you use?
If you're interested, then send me a PM.

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] >> the global Web Content Management Services [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] >> My Raven24 Testside 
spiders

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quote

Hi,
i convert your theme successful to nuke evo 2.0.7 and send it via eMail to you.

cheers
Spiders

law04

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quote

I would like to thank Spider for his hard work in converting my theme. Thank you very much!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Evolution

View next topic
View previous topic