It's been a while, but we haven't stopped looking for ways to help websites expand their reach and operate more efficiently. Since member management continues to be a challenge, especially with the continued onslaught of spammers, the current focus for nukeSEO is on these areas.
Your feedback in the forums will help determine priorities. Please add comments here, where you'll also find more detailed discussion on these topics.
Currently, we're looking to:
- Replace the grid, search and maintenance functions with the DataTables class used in nukeSPAM
- Add functions to delete users without notification and add domain / subdomain to the blocked mail domains list
- Share blocked mail domains list across sites
- Add tools for removing members who never logged in, identifying members from blocked domains
- Integrate nukeSPAM with RNYA for simplified domain blocking (e.g. add this domain / subdomain to the blocked domains list)
- Integrate nukeSPAM with additional blocking tools for:
- Email validation services
- Disposable Email Address lists / services
- Auto-block domains / subdomains with multiple offenders
Please let us know what you think at RavenPHPScripts.com.
| Check your document online with CSE HTML Validator Lite.
Add this to your site!
:: :: ::