Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke
feartetsuo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quote

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:26 pm Post subject: Could not obtain user info for moderator list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello, I am new to phpBB and am having alittle bit of trouble with setting up the forum. So far everything has gone good with the exception of this error i get. When I click on "management" in the "Group Admin" section and select "look up group" with "moderators" selected I get the following error:
Code:
Could not obtain user info for moderator list

DEBUG MODE

SELECT user_id, username FROM nuke_users WHERE user_id = 5

Line : 119
File : admin_groups.php

Here's a link to an image of the error [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
This doesnt make my board crash or anything, it just gives that error in the right frame. What can I do to fix this error?

Also, I am trying to place the "config.php" for phpnuke outside of my htdocs folder and use a new config.php file with Code:

<?php include("../config.php"); ?>
inside of my htdocs folder. Well phpnuke seems to run fine with the config file outside of my site, but I get a blank forum when ever I try to view the forum. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!!

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quote

Is that code in your /config.php or somewhere else? If somewhere else, do you need to make a similar change in admin_groups.php?

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Could not obtain user info for moderator list

Please follow Evaders99 instructions:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quote

Sweet! Thanks, Susann.

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quote

I know my errors very well. However it´s fixed in the next RavenNuke release. Smile

feartetsuo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply, but I am having trouble with his explanation.
"In the bbgroups table, find the Moderators row and change the group_moderator number to your user id (probably two)"

I found the Moderators table in my phpmyadmin table, but how do I find what my user id is

Thanks again.

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quote

You can change values in phpMyAdmin. Your user ID is in the nuke_users table. You might not change the value from 5 - that is an example.

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote

feartetsuo
it´s very easy to edit the table in the database I changed the wrong id 5 to 2 because I have in the nuke_user table after anonymus with the user id 1 the user id 2. So 5 was definitely wrong. Did you already solved your problem ?

feartetsuo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:43 am Reply with quote

Yes I solved it!!! Thank you very very much!!

1 other question though, I am trying to place the "config.php" for phpnuke outside of my htdocs folder and use a new config.php file with Code:

<?php include("../config.php"); ?>
inside of my htdocs folder. Well phpnuke seems to run fine with the config file outside of my site, but I get a blank forum when ever I try to view the forum.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quote

That question (config.php outside the root) looks just like another post on this forum - is it a duplicate?

You may need to modify one of the forums files. There is probably a sticky somewhere that describes how to do that, though I can't say that I've seen it. Perhaps Google?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BBtoNuke

View next topic
View previous topic