Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
djyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quote

Hi, before i installed raven nuke i had php-nuke 7.1 installed, ive now installed raven nuke but members cant login with there old accounts under the same details or register with the same details, ive also been trying to change the god admin login details and there is about 10 users with the same name, how whould i delte all these unwanted and needed users? thanks

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:16 pm Reply with quote

are you saying that you attempted to upgrade your site from 7.1 to ravens 7.6 and you kept all of the data but people cannot log into their old accounts? If not, are you saying that you had a 7.1 site with members and then you got rid of that and now made a rn 7.6 site and people cannot log in?

Quote:

ive also been trying to change the god admin login details and there is about 10 users with the same name

This makes little sense to me. I think that I misunderstand you. Are you trying to say that you have 10 admins with the same name and info ????

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
djyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quote

I had a 7.1 site, got rid of that and installed rwsRavenNuke76_v2.02.02, if someone trys to login it just gives an error displaying, wrong login info.

im not sure if all of the admins i tryed to make are actauly admins but none of them seem to work anyway, heres the member list , [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

thanks

jaded

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote

okay, so it sounds like you had the 7.1 site. You deleted the whole thing. then you did a fresh install of rn 7.6.

If that is correct then none of your members from before can log in because you didnt save the database and upgrade it.

They will all have to make a new account. As far as those members you made go, go into your phpmyadmin and go to the nuke users table. It is near the end of the list. go to browse and delete all the members. Then you should be okay. I will make a test account now for you to see if I can register without issue.

As far as the God admin goes, if you cannot get that to log in then go to the database the same as above, go to the nuke authors table then browse then delete whomever is there and then IMMEDIATLY go to your site/admin.php and make a new God account.

jaded

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:44 pm Reply with quote

I signed up and got no email to activate the account. Please check your settings in the admin panel under preferences. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] should be what you have for the url. Thanks

djyo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:31 am Reply with quote

thanks for the help, ive got all the old users delted, and manegd to change the god admin username and pw Smile

but i think everything is set on prefrences, i tryed siging up last night and didnt get a verifaction emial either, any idea what might be wrong? i could always set it to no activation email i suppose, new blocks dont show either Sad

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quote

id love to help but i need more detail...links are ecspecially helpfull

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic