Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
Serafim
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quote

Ok Im a bit confused on this subject.. I am actually running The latest Ravennuke as a subdomain for test.. But I have free domain name and wish to use it on the subdomain. Will I have to edit the url or anything once the domain name is pointed at the folder that contains the subdomain.. If I confused ya Im sorry.... I just don't see how it works lol the webhhost does tho.....

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quote

You will want/need to change the Site URL in Preferences and the Domain Name in the Forum Configuration (via the forum admin control panel)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic