Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
tyler811

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:53 am Reply with quote

I am using PHPNuke 7.9 and have uploaded all the Nuke Sen. to my site. I understand that I have to edit the mainfile but quite frankly it scare the daylights out me. I can find where some of the code begins but do not no where to stop.

Mainfile 7.9 from Nuke Sen.
Code:
mainfile.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
if (defined('FORUM_ADMIN')) {
   @require_once("../../../config.php");
   @require_once("../../../db/db.php");
   @require_once("../../../includes/sql_layer.php");
   if (file_exists("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) { @include_once("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php"); }
   @require_once("../../../includes/ipban.php");
   if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php")) { @include_once("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php"); }
   if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php")) { @include_once("../../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php"); }
} elseif (defined('INSIDE_MOD')) {
   @require_once("../../config.php");
   @require_once("../../db/db.php");
   @require_once("../../includes/sql_layer.php");
   if (file_exists("../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) { @include_once("../../includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php"); }
   @require_once("../../includes/ipban.php");
   if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php")) { @include_once("../../includes/custom_files/custom_head.php"); }
   if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php")) { @include_once("../../includes/custom_files/custom_header.php"); }
} else {
   @require_once("config.php");
   @require_once("db/db.php");
   @require_once("includes/sql_layer.php");
   if (file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) { @include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php"); }
   @require_once("includes/ipban.php");
   if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_head.php")) { @include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_head.php"); }
   if (defined('NUKE_HEADER') && file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_header.php")) { @include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_header.php"); }
}

#
#-----[

I have found this in my mainfile but it does not entirely look like this and I do not know where to stop on my mainfile. I am having this problem with all the sections I am suppose to find and edit. To be honest am I clueless as to what do. I am sorry for lack knowledge but I feel I need to install this after several sites I go to have been hacked by one certain group. Thank you Jim

BTW I have searched and read quite a bit about PHPnuke and Nuke Sen. Thank you all who give your time knowledge. I have learned some things but on this mainfile edit. Embarassed

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quote

It's only one line
See: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
tyler811

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quote

evaders99 wrote:
It's only one line
See: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I just put this one in :

@require_once(INCLUDE_PATH."includes/nukesentinel.php");

and it will be all set to go?

Also where do I put it?

BYW Thank you for your help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic