Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
stanthrax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:32 am Reply with quote

I've installed Sentinel 2.4.2pl5 on a test site that's running php nuke 7.7. I have run into a few problems but have been able to find the solution up untill now. My lastest problem is when I click on the Edit Admins icon it just goes to a blank page. Could this be due to something I did wrong on the mainfile.php editing? I looked at my error log and see this:
Code:
PHP Warning:  main(includes/sentinel.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stanthra/public_html/test/mainfile.php on line 7

PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening 'includes/sentinel.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/stanthra/public_html/test/mainfile.php on line 7

I havn't got to the .htaccess or the .staccess files yet, could that have something to do with it?

Any help will be gratly appreciated.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quote

Should be loooking for includes/nukesentinel.php - check your mainfile.php edits again

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:26 pm Reply with quote

If you have a previous version of Sentinel installed you may also have forgotten to remove the old 'include' code Wink

stanthrax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quote

After many attempts of editing and re-editing the files I remembered that a couple days before, I installed Secure Admin and Protector. Protector didn't seem to work right. I probably messed something up there but I never clicked the Edit Admins icon untill my install of Sentinel. Since this being a test site I upgraded it to Nuke 7.8 Then I re-uploaded all the files, uninstalled and re-installed Sentenel and everything seems to be working as it should. I think I've got everything figured out so I'm going to install it on my main site tomorrow. Thanx.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote

Nice to know you are working - thanks for the update.
Just so that you know, we do not recommend using any version of nuke above 7.6 Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic