Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8
LuckyMcGee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:50 pm Reply with quote

I have spent 3 days searching and reinstalling, and doing all sorts of other things short of selling my soul to the devil to figure this out, but to no avail.

Please help a girl out here....

My original Web Links module didn't work...so in my search to fix that problem, I came across a Web Links module I liked better, so I installed it thinking it might work. (RP-Web_Links Module's Version: 2.0) It didn't.

Same problem, so now I'm assuming the problem isn't with Web Links, but rather some other part of the install.

When I click a link in my Web Links section, instead of going to the specified url, it opens a new browser window with a blank page, with this address: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quote

I would suggest that you scrap v7.8 as it is terribly buggy and insecure. Download and install my RavenNuke76(tm) v2.02.00 and go from there Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8

View next topic
View previous topic