Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
thryciuk
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:20 am Reply with quote

Hi,

Just did a fresh install and some of the time the newly registered user gets set up to see all the forums and moderator rights at sign up. new fresh install of 7.6 ravennuke

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nukeum66
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quote

Well, I just registered and have no moderators right and only see a total of six forums.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quote

actually its my other site and it looks like the users when they log in now get set mod rights [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] sorry about the mixup

Nukeum66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:15 pm Reply with quote

Well, still no moderators rights..... Smile
I'm not sure why this would happen to some users and not others. That is what you said, correct?

thryciuk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quote

yes i tried registering and no mod rights for me. one of them registered today came up with full access and mod rights. some of our users were logging in and had mod rights or could see forums they couldnt before. we only have 340 members so i went in each one and checked the permissions, some were set wrong?

confusing but i think i got the existing users fixed i just hope it doenst happen to anymore new users.

thanks for the help!

Nukeum66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote

Sorry I wasn't much help, but if this happens again you can contact me personally at nukeum(at)nukeum66(dot)us. In the mean time I guess I'll have to get a copy of Raven's new Distro and see whats up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic