Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
osfsbs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:16 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

Is it possible, and if so, how hard would it be to read information from a text file and insert it into either a block or module for nuke? I have a site that is used as a front end so to speak for an ftp server. What I would like to do is somewhere on the website show either who is using the ftp server or how many users are on the server. As for details, both www site and ftp are on the same machine, same hard drive, and writing the ftp server log file to a directory readable by nuke is no problem. I am willing to use any ftp server software if that makes a difference. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

BTW Raven,

If this is possible but beyond help here, and you have a figure in mind please feel free to email me an idea of what we would be talking.

Thanks

Disaster Recovery Solutions 
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:01 am Reply with quote

Sorry for taking so long to respond to this - been pretty busy. Inserting text from a file is easy to do. Just write a standard block and use
$content = file_get_contents('/pathto/text.file');
where you want the text inserted. There are other ways, but this should get you started.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic