Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
xenex413

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:45 pm Reply with quote

I keep getting this error when I try to acces the forum or anything related to the forum like Private messages and Forums Administration:

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

I have done some googling and found some people who claimed it was theme related so I tried different themes and it still doesn't work, I also found some people saying it was related to the database on nuke_bbthemes but I am not completetly sure what to do, I setted the theme to 1 and still I am getting the same message, I ahve nuke 7.6 with 3.1 pached and had this theme running before with the same configuration and add ons but I moved servers today and am getting the problem, I also tried moving back to my old server and still I am getting the problem, I have tried a clean install installing everything back from scratch and a clean database and still the message shows up again on both servers so I would realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate any help as this is driving me crazy I am ready to start pulling my hair out!!! :S

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:04 am Reply with quote

Try running a REPAIR on your database from phpMyAdmin. If that doesn't help, try installing this mod [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] . This isn't made especially for phpbb2nuke but it might work. Many do.

xenex413

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quote

thansk Raven I fixed it, the problem was the themes where all missing the forums.cfg for some strange reason now Smile so thanks and if you could help me with one more thing do you know why the attachement mod port might be giving me this when I try to configure it?

Enter Your FTP Information:

You are not able to use the FTP Upload Methods, because FTP Extensions are not compiled into your PHP Installation.

thans again Smile

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote

That's a hosting issue. Run phpinfo() and look for the FTP section. It should say enabled. I doubt that yours will.

xenex413

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
That's a hosting issue. Run phpinfo() and look for the FTP section. It should say enabled. I doubt that yours will.

ok thanks raven, I will contact my hosting provider to see how I can get it enabled, I only need to ask them to enable my ftp capabilities? i moved to a Yahoo Business Hosting account and their Control Panel is really weird..

aurnitear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:27 am Reply with quote

i have the same problem,my works almost finish but stuck on it.Run where can i run phpinfo() and look for the FTP section ,thank ur raven

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:18 pm Reply with quote

Create a phpinfo.php file and run it on your server
Code:

<?
phpinfo();
?>

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic