Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
Dacubz
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I'm being redundant, but I can't find the answer in my forum searches. I downgraded from 7.8 to 7.6 and deleted all Sentinel tables from my database (they were there from my earlier Nuke versions), Sentinel never installed on 7.8. Everything seems to be in order, but none of the tables will install. Everything fails, far too many to list here. I've verified my uploads and my edits, but still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix? I was hacked on 7.8 and need a fix desperately.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:50 am Reply with quote

If you are certain that the tables are deleted (use phpMyAdmin to verify), then the only other reason that I can think of would be that not all the NukeSentinel(tm) files got uploaded correctly.

Dacubz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:12 pm Reply with quote

Uploaded files again, and I think that it works now!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic