Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Hack Attempt Script
Rumbaar
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:04 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

I'd like to incorporate the Hack Attack PHP file and also re-direct to the PC_Killer page to allow me to get their IP and then give them some grief.

What would the modification to the mainfile.php code to perform this, is it possible without Sentinel?

Thx in advance
Rumbaar

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quote

Sure. Just add
header("Location: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]");
die();

before the ?> in the hackattempt.php script.

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quote

Fantastic, I'll do that.

Thx Raven.

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quote

Oh I forgot to add to this.

As the HTML code in the middle already writes to the HEADER you can't simply add that code to the bottom of the php file. You must comment out the HTML portion of the file for it to work.

But then again with popup blockers and other code I've found the abuse page doesn't spawn like it should and is easily closed when tested on my own system.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:30 am Reply with quote

That may be, but when used with NukeSentinel(tm), it does work almost always and popup blockers are pretty useless with it.

Also, you should not have to comment out the html in the middle if you are using output_buffering.

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:52 am Reply with quote

When I first asked this I wasn't using NukeSentinel(tm), but now have installed a new site from your RavenNuke Distro. So it contains the abuse folder. So I wanted other sites to point to thos folder.

I noticed that tpl files in your distro are different to the ones that are in the pc_killer download.

I tried to change my old hackattempt file to call the new abuse html, as I just uploaded the missing files. But found it came up with an error with the first adjustment you suggested. I commented out the html part that generators page to the attacker and then it worked.

But I called the php file directly and found that IE and Firefox allowed for ease of closure of the windows and not much of a pc killer.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quote

Try to hack my site with a union exploit. Then email me your IP to unban.

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quote

Raven, Ok I'll have to find a UNION exploit, I don't keep those things handy. Also it might be common knowledge for others, and I can't seem to see it, but I don't have a contact email address for you.

Or was that post a joke?

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:26 pm Reply with quote

No joke. I want you to try it and report back and tell me that the killer scripts no longer work or that they do. A union attack is very simple. Just look in your NukeSentinel(tm) emails and/or logs for a recent one for you. And, we're talking about a live browser session, not an automated script.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:32 am Reply with quote

So, you tried it and got banned. I have unbanned you. Please report what happened.

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quote

Yes I tried it and were banned.

Well the 'script' dumped me to the abuse.html file it popped up and appeared to move around (most likely the single window self popping up), I simpley clicked the X to close the window and all was fine.

I then went in and sent you the email. No massive amounts of windows (like it used to do) or disabling of other features that I could tell.

I know it used to do more as I tested it offline back in Oct '05 but certain changed with WinXP or FireFox (I'm sure I had the same non-reaction in IE) have made it non-effective.

Any more info required just ask.

Thx for the un-ban.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quote

Oh well, I know it still torments some, so it's still a good deal Wink

Thanks!

Rumbaar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I'm sure it can't hurt, and yes if it annoys at least one of 'em it's a good thing Smile

azism
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote

Stupid question here, I know, but here goes anyway. What is PC_Killer???

bugsTHoR
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quote

its shizle loads of webpages , u cant CTRL+ALT+DEL so u got turn of hot so i will eventual kill the hard drive like it says PC-KILLER, no script kiddie will do it twice Very Happy

thats from what i understand the last time i SEARCHED FOR IT HERE

might want to try using the search in goolge sometime Wink

Clanthemes.com are great (free advertisements for now until i get to 20,000 posts LoL) 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Hack Attempt Script

View next topic
View previous topic