Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
nemesis02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quote

Ok, i notice call these problems about the PHPAuth/CGIAuth, but i'm having a different problem. You get to the admin login where it shows the enter username, password, and security code. Enter the info needed, and it just refreshes to the admin login page again. That is with an admin account that is not god. Now if i entered one that is god, then it works fine.

I'm running IPBNuke 7.6 ( yes i know 7.4 is the latest, but i did some modding and combined 7.4 with 7.6 Wink Did a lot of comparing with the old PHPNuke 7.4 code and IPBNuke 7.4 code and made the same changes to 7.6, and then did some custom work also) and Sentinel 2.1.3.

nemesis02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Well ok, i found the problem, would help if i typed the write username, username = real name lol. Ok i log in and now i get a BEGONE! msg o.O

nemesis02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:09 pm Reply with quote

Ok, well, scratch that, didnt find the problem, says begone whenever you put a space in the username.

nemesis02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quote

Ok, nvm found the problem, make sure you set the password to what it's supposed to be lol.

pinkbeef
Client

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 pm Reply with quote

forum chatting to ones self, thats a new one on me. cool. I talk to myself, but the problum is half the time i know what im going to say next.

nemesis02

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quote

Sometimes i dont know what i'm going to say next, if you check the times, they are 5+ minutes apart and find new stuff out Smile Can't ask for help without giving the people who are going to help me know the entire problem.

pinkbeef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quote

The entire problem, well how do i start. once upon a time, i decided to install Sentinal and knowing nothing about scripting or servers, bla bla bla and now im in real trouble. In fact its easyer to hide from the awfel mess ive made, by making usless comments on other peoples problems.

nemesis02

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:35 pm Reply with quote

I'm not going to comment on what you said cause i'm too tired atm, but just know this, i have 800+ members on my site and thousands of hits a day. My site is also the official forum for a mud and i have 2 years of PHP coding and it was part of my job as well. So you can think what you want about me but you don't know anything about how i think.

pinkbeef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Thats cool, Ive got 10 hours experance and this php is driving me mad. If i ever get a site off the ground, Ill have at least one hit (from the wife). There is no point in me going to bed, as ill just lay there all night thinking about how im going to fix this mess ive got my server into. chil,l Im talking about me not you.

nemesis02

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:16 pm Reply with quote

PHP-Nuke was acutally the first script i loaded up on my website, it's how i learned to code PHP. If you wanna learn, a good reference is php.net and just start coding some simple modules. PHPNuke should come with a sample module. The SQL takes a bit of getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it.

pinkbeef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Its a real pain starting out, I thought I would load nuke and that was it. so far all im managed to do is confuse myself.

nemesis02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:27 pm Reply with quote

Sorry about that post about me not commenting like 4 posts up or so... I was tired and i thought you where talking about me =)

pinkbeef

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:42 pm Reply with quote

No I was so confused with installing sentinal, I needed to forget installing it. so I sidetracked myself and got involved in your thread. Now im ready to make another attempt to install, and I think I know what to do. I thought I had to upload the folders from the Sentinal files, but its only the files I have to upload. This is going to be real confusing, should be good for a laugh.
On the bright side, at least I dont have to worry about keeping a web site up and running 24/7.
Well here goes. see you later.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic