Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
BiGBaDBoY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:02 am Reply with quote

Dunno why bu I couldnt install it do I have to chmod some files ?I went to /nsnst.php and choosed install first time but failed .... failed and then nukesentinel icon occured on the admin panel but when I clicked on it nothing existed ...

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:47 am Reply with quote

Hard to say. Re-ftp all the files to your server. Make sure you are logged in as a god admin, not just a super-user. Try running nsnst.php again. If it fails, post back what the failure message is.

BiGBaDBoY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:46 am Reply with quote

I have downlaoded NukeSentinel_710_220pl2.tar.gz from nukesecurity.com this is not the latest version of the file and I have downloaded NukeSentinel_71-77_231.tar.gz from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] , I have destalled the old one now I wil upload the new one and try again I am trying to install nukesentinel cause my site was hacked 2-3 days ago Sad I have deleted the files they have uplaoded and changed the cpanel password so they can hack me again ... my site is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I will post again after the second result

BiGBaDBoY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:48 pm Reply with quote

now I think the installation i
s fine because it says illegal acces detected lol Smile now how will I make it working for me and other admins?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic