Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9
paranor
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:27 pm Reply with quote

I think it might be related to the thaihealthnews/mozak module I'm using but when I click on a graphic on my main page (www.st.raphael.org) I get 404 errors. The URL it creates is incorrect.

So if I go here (http://www.st.raphael.org/modules.php?name=Topics) and click on the icon I get a search screen.

What URL do I need so that if I click on the graphic it simply lists all of the news items for that topic?

I tried to copy what you have here but you seem to be using a different module.

paranor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:09 pm Reply with quote

nobody has a clue? WOW - is this a first?

Smile

Maybe I should rephrase the question.

If I use the traditional Nuke news module and click on the news topic it goes to this screen - which is normal.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

However, it doesn't list any of the news topics. Any suggestions why? Something I have deactivated?

It should do this: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:18 pm Reply with quote

I keep hoping that others will start to pitch in and help answer things <sigh>. As a test, try putting the regular News back in home and see if it works. If so, then it is related to Mozaks. If not, then further investigation will be needed.

paranor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:00 am Reply with quote

Heh. Getting too busy? Smile

One problem I have is that nukecops is horrible to search.

I've already removed both Mozaks and Thaihealthnews (derivitive of Mozaks) and same problem.

I've noticed thought that you have "http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/article-topic-8.html"

What is this article-topic HTML stuff about?

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:07 am Reply with quote

I have GoogleTap installed so it rewrites the URL. You say you have Mozaks removed but it's still there when I look at it. You need to restore the default nuke news to try to isolate this.

paranor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:31 am Reply with quote

Sorry - I had put it back. It was late and I wasn't thinking. Smile

I'll get that removed and get back with another post.

paranor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:25 am Reply with quote

Ok - it's restored using the copy of phpnuke on this site.

Now I can't even get the standard nuke module to display anything in the home page. DOH!

I'm going to first tweak mozak and thaihealth news together to get me what I want and then figure this problem out.

wish me luck....Laughing

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:24 am Reply with quote

That would imply that Mozaks probably modified a table, possibly the stories table, so the base nuke can't read it correctly now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9

View next topic
View previous topic