Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Other
arnoldkrg

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quote

For some time I have been unable to access any sites hosted by Raven We Hosting. These include portedmods.com, ravenphpscripts.com and Nukescripts.net. I certainly havent tried to hack any of these sites...and I dont think I have personally upset anyone at these sites. I assume that a range of IP addresses have been blocked on this server and the range includes those used by my ISP. My ISP is Bulldogbroadband in the UK my present Ip address is 84.9.72.179. It is a dynamic IP address which changes every now and then. If someone could email me at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] to explain what the problem might be, then I would much appreciate it. I am the author of Approve_Membership Module for PHP-Nuke and find it difficult to keep abreast with developments with Sentinel and other topics which may be of importance to my users if I do not have access to these sites.

Any assistance would be gratefully recieved. Many thanks

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:18 am Reply with quote

None of the IP's you have accessed this site from are on any banned list. When did this start?

arnoldkrg

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Well whatever the problem...after the previous post (posted via another computer) I am now able to access all three sites. My IP address hasnt changed. However...see http://www.nukecops.com/postlite41608-.html for a couple of others who have had similar problems.

However, it seems to be fixed now....maybe it was me....but if it was, I haven't fixed anything this end. But I must say I am now very relieved to be able to access these three sites which are of extreme value to me and others in the Nuke community.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quote

That post was from March and the server was being dDos'd. That's not related at all.

arnoldkrg

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quote

My apologies for putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 with that nukecops post. One thing for sure is that I now have a note of your email address and will let you know if anything similar happens in the future. I wish I had done a traceroute whilst your sites were down for me. That would have been more helpful. A similar sort of thing happened on my own host server about a year ago. Noone from the uk was able to access any sites on the server for some time whilst the rest of the world experienced no problems. The fault was eventually traced to the datacentre in Texas

twelves
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:19 am Reply with quote

Hi, I cant access ravenphpscripts.com and Nukescripts.net or the NSN scripts page.

I have to use a proxy software to get to the pages.

And I have never hacked, my account is in good standing, I don't even know how to hack...

I never been booted with sentinel.

I can access all the pages now with A proxy, but I don't use or need a proxy.

If anything, a friendly heads up,

Could the entire country be banned?

It just hangs for 5 min, then nothing 404...

By the way, I just re enabled my proxy software to post this and all the noted pages are lightning fast.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:19 pm Reply with quote

I need your IP.

twelves

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:26 pm Reply with quote

I sent in to you I.P to avoide any issues..

THANKS!!!~!

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quote

Yes, that country is blocked, save for a few IP's. That's where 90% of the dDos attacks come from. I PM'd you back.

twelves

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:41 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the help!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Other

View next topic
View previous topic