Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
Eck
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am looking to pay someone for some help on a Center Block. Its already written ( not by me )and it is for the gallery from sourceforge. It displays 8 to 10 photos on two rows. The problem is I upgraded to php platinum 7.6, installed the block and it tried to work, It throws the pictures above the block it is supposed to be in, The block itself says sorry there is no content to display. When I click on any one of the pictures it takes me to the default gallery which is not wrapped inside the website. I do not want the keep the module for myself, I do want to share it with all but it needs to be fixed first. I have tried to get it to work but with no luck. It appears to be a simple fix but I do not have the eye yet to pinpoint what the problem is. I would of contacted the person who wrote the block but I cannot remember where I found it and there is not much info in the block giving credits.

Thanks
Eck

gotcha
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:34 am Reply with quote

I can help!

contact me at ztgotcha (at) hotmail (dot) com

Eck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quote

This request has been taken care of.

Thanks for all your help and time gotcha!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic