Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.4
Jamille
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:22 am Reply with quote

Hi, all!

Could anyone help me with this major problem I am having?

I am running phpNuke 7.4 on [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and I backed it up yesterday cause I'm moving it somewhere else.

So I installed the same version on a new host. However, there is nothing I can do that will make the instructions tables show on phpMyAdmin although a message says it was successful! The same message that appears if I simply upload the .sql file that comes with the SQL folder in phpNuke...

The prefix of the database I am using is different, but the backup file is not using a prefix anyway! I see all tables begin with _ and not with, let's say, joaquinp_

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it?

By the way, I have not added an specific folder for phpNuke this time. It is in the root and not in the /html folder I had set for the previous domain. Does that make MUCH of a difference?

I did that cause I want phpNuke to be my index page.

Jamille

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 am Reply with quote

I am getting the following errors on [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] :

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/i/l/millevox/html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/i/l/millevox/html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/m/i/l/millevox/html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/content/m/i/l/millevox/html/header.php on line 47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.4

View next topic
View previous topic