Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury
mrmackey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:01 am Reply with quote

well been reading around stil havent found what i need to know

have installed and everyting configured properly so i assume

problem is like others its not showing the stats when someone donates

weird thing is i did a test and it showed mine name and how much i have donated but it wont show any ones Sad
also i have been trying links for 1.1 but looks like they have removed the links Sad
so any help would be appreicated

oh before i forget merry xmas and happy new year:)

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:52 pm Reply with quote

Did you set the IPN settings on your PayPal account (i.e. not through PHP-Nuke)?

mds
Client

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:05 am Reply with quote

RE: Nuke Treasury V1.1 (Updated by Telli)
2004-12-26 07:36
codewiz apparently deleted the script, they claimed it was too buggy and didnt have time or resources to deal with it.... Sad

I really want a completely functional copy of this script.

above is a copy and paste from http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1190646&forum_id=345471
http://nuketreasury.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=345471

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:59 am Reply with quote

MDS, the original script is being used successfully by many. Raven even uses it here, though I think he made a few modifications for extra functionality. Some time ago, I wrote an addon block that displays a graphical progress thermometer in addition to a list of donors. But everything was working. Have you tried the original script?

mrmackey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:25 am Reply with quote

kguske yup everything set up in paypal

also if u got a copy of ure script i would like to try it:)

mds

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:19 pm Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
MDS, the original script is being used successfully by many. Raven even uses it here, though I think he made a few modifications for extra functionality. Some time ago, I wrote an addon block that displays a graphical progress thermometer in addition to a list of donors. But everything was working. Have you tried the original script?

yes the original script does work i use it myself however according to the posts vesion 1.1 is no longer available and he may want to find the original to use 1.0 instead...what i would like to see is a better way to make manual entries ex. if someone sends me a check by mail you have to edit a sql file to enter into database ...and a way to split entries from a single donation...ex. if a person wants to donate and also make a purchase in same transaction....so if he donates $30 but $ 10 of it is for a purchase i want to be able to enter a 20 donation and 10 for purchase...

the thermometer would be a nice addition to see overall view of goal ....well done any way i can get that ??

i have a .tar of the original if you want to PM me an e-mail...ill send it to you

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:06 pm Reply with quote

You can get the thermometer (and see a demo, though there are no transactions, it will show them below the thermometer) here. I'll check on the manual entry functionality. Not sure about purchase and donation in the same transaction.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury

View next topic
View previous topic