Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone
Jamille
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:26 pm Reply with quote

Can anyone help me with a SERIES of problems I'm having with my phpBB 2.0.10?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

That is where it is. Well, I'm having problems with:

Log in: after you log in, there is a Page can not be displayed. So you have to type the forum url again to go to the right place.

Same thing happens with log out.

The registration e-mail has a link that looks like this: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Can anyone help this young lady who doesn't know much about php?

Jamille

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:39 pm Reply with quote

Oh, forget it, I just figured it out!

Jamille

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:44 pm Reply with quote

Oh, there is something else:

When I try to upload an avatar from my PC, it says:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/6416922941ae490500021.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/joaquinp/public_html/phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Any ideas?

That wasn't happening before I moved the forum to a new server...

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:09 pm Reply with quote

You need to change your permissions on the Forums folder and down to the avatar gallery. On the other messages, see the FAQ [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Jamille

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Thank you sooooooo much for this!

mur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:32 am Reply with quote

I think I am having the same problem. I get the following error, which occured after I switched hosting services:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/1749029873420750693538a.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/virtual/site454/fst/var/www/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Can anyone help me fix it?

Thanks.

blith
Client

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quote

I really think you should upgrade to 2.0.11 there are security issues with before that...

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started

Please check the FAQ

Quote:
html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php

If this is a nuke site, your path is wrong. It should be
Code:
html/modules/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php

Verify that in your admin Preferences setting, the Site Url is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] . Then in your Forum admin Configuration, make sure that the domain name is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone

View next topic
View previous topic